My girlfriend keeps giving me her ex'es clothes

My girlfriend keeps giving me shirts her ex left at her house when she kicked him out.

I feel weird wearing them but I feel like she would be bummed out if I did not wear them.

I dont really want to wear some other dudes clothes.

and yes I know the rules.

i'm sure Freud would have a field day with this

New rules.

After dark pics must be posted with you giving her the business from the back.

Happened earlier this week.

We sent you a memo. Phone Post 3.0

Dude thats weird

But I bet you have a bigger johnson than the ex so who gives a shit Phone Post 3.0

Yeah that would be a little weird. Phone Post 3.0

Just tell her you don't feel like wearing them. 

It's kind of weird that she wants you to wear them, too.  Is she trying to make believe you ARE him, or is this her way of saying "fuck you" to her ex because she knows he'd be pissed if you were wearing his clothes? It's kind of weird bro. I'd gather them all up and give them to charity. Or give them back to the dude.

Tell her the sleeves are too small and the pants are too tight in the groin. Phone Post 3.0

She misses his smell

She wants his manly pheromones on you to turn her on. Sorry dude

Extremely weird and uncomfortable for multiple reasons Phone Post 3.0

Give her one of your ex's thongs to wear.

Fuck that.

If she insists, bring her some underwear, two sizes smaller than her, say they're your Ex's and demand she wears them whilst you butt-fuck her. Phone Post 3.0

Jay, you've had a lot of free time and personal space over the years. How are you dealing with the new lady of your life cramping on that lifestyle?

Is it just shirts? It would appear that she wears the pants.

Best thread I seent all week. Phone Post 3.0

She is not insisting that I wear anything. She just brings shirts over and says "Dan left this at my house, if you like it you can have it"

But I can tell she likes it if I like the shirt.

Alco Hauler - 

Just tell her you don't feel like wearing them. 

It's kind of weird that she wants you to wear them, too.  Is she trying to make believe you ARE him, or is this her way of saying "fuck you" to her ex because she knows he'd be pissed if you were wearing his clothes? It's kind of weird bro. I'd gather them all up and give them to charity. Or give them back to the dude.

^^^This

What's especially weird is that a lot of women are very into men's scents. I've had a few gf's that like to hold on to tshirts when i'm gone and smell them to get my scent.

And who knows what having another man's scent on you does to your testosteroni.

Obviously don't know the full story but this seems like an extremely unhealthy habit all around Phone Post 3.0

My guess is that she's the one that bought those shirts/clothes in the first place.

She's using you to confirm her sense of style...a way to groom you into something she likes.

Kinda like the way she did with Dan...who used to be Amish.

She's cute, hope she's not a nurse.

Hmmm...

Fuck wearing some other dudes clothes...

But you guys look happy together. Hope it lasts(if thats what you want, of course). Phone Post 3.0

Never wear another man's clothes. Never. Phone Post 3.0