MY GOD...Phil Baroni is the man...lol

“I know it to be a fact, man, especially when it comes to taking punches. You take punches better when you abstain from, ah … punching your own loads out … I’m not a scientist. [Not having sex before a fight] makes you fuckin’ mean, I’ll tell you that much. I’m lean and mean right now. It fuckin’ works. You don’t think so, then don’t do it — you’re not a fighter anyway, so who cares? … I more than [make it up to my wife] when I don’t have a fight. My wife could use a break anyway. It was a lot easier when I wasn’t married; you could just bring ‘em in the room, one after another, line ‘em up, like when I was in Japan. But I’m married now, so the wife needs a break once in a while.”

– Phil Baroni plans to take out his sexual frustration on Joe Riggs’ face this weekend during their 170-pound slugfest, which is slated for the Showtime televised main card at Strikeforce: “Lawler vs. Shields” from the Scottrade Center in St. Louis. Mo., on June 6. “Diesel” has accused the “New York Bad Ass” of using other performance-enhancing agents such as steroids leading up to the match, causing Baroni to go ballistic on several media calls and other interviews. Not the case says Baroni, just some good old fashioned abstinence

Bring em in one after another.........lol       Japan sounds cool

my bad double post

makes me want riggs to win more

guys from LI talk alot

nothing could make me care about this fight.

ranier wolfcastle?-??makes me want riggs to win more

cosigned...

i dont get all the NYBA love...

Should be a great fight and could go either way. And either way, The NYBA's a funny mofo.

god dammit Phil......................................... that was awesome.

INDK -  god dammit Phil......................................... that was awesome.

LOL.....i know right

RelentlessMMA - 
INDK -  god dammit Phil......................................... that was awesome.

LOL.....i know right

Win or lose..... You can't help but to like the NYBA.

Phil Baroni plans to take out his sexual frustration on Joe Riggs' face

That is fucking disgusting!

Mauricio'sMuck - 
Phil Baroni plans to take out his sexual frustration on Joe Riggs' face

That is fucking disgusting!
I could have done without  the visual it gave me, that's for sure...

RKing85 - nothing could make me care about this fight.

But ya clicked on the thread, AND posted..

Classic. This should be a good one! >:)

TTT for NYBA

and Lining up hot asians.......one by one

^^If you've been to Asia, it's not that hard to do if you have money and/ or are a celebrity, or just look/ act a bit different (being American)

STILL awesome for Phil... I'm sure his wife loves to hear about it :)

Baroni is one of those guys that has never evolved his game. if he were black he would be kevin randleman. if he were 50 pounds heavier he would be marc coleman.

^^In all fairness there are fighters that should just stick to their base or what got them to the dance in the first place...not saying that Phil is one of them but I wished Crocop and Wand never 'evolved'