MY GOD THE ICE.

Anyone else get a kick out of Joe's Pagophobia? I was having flashbacks to that other terrible ice spill from a couple years ago. I was half expecting him to leave the booth mid broadcast to go and try to sweep those pesky ice cubes away.

Ya I was dying laughing when he kept mentioning it. The alpha brain had him tuned in that ice. I get a kick outta that guy for sure. Joe Rogan podcast, check it out.

Has he ever talked about the ice incident on the podcast?

It was funny that he kept mentioning it and then Holloway landed by it with that big goose egg on his head... it was like God put it there specifically for his head.

Loadin76 - 

It was funny that he kept mentioning it and then Holloway landed by it with that big goose egg on his head... it was like God put it there specifically for his head.

Damn did the ice cause that? Surprised he didn't mention it.

Joe sounded like my wife when the kids are playing close to the street. I was waiting for him to excuse himself from commentating to call a timeout and sweep the ice up himself Phone Post

darkness66 - 

Joe sounded like my wife when the kids are playing close to the street. I was waiting for him to excuse himself from commentating to call a timeout and sweep the ice up himself Phone Post

haha at playing by the street that's about it.. It's like there was a king cobra coiled up in the corner of the octagon.

Am I the only one who feels like the ice thing is a legitimate concern? It makes it easier to slip, twist your knee, sprain an ankle, etc. (same problem with pools of sweat on gym floors when you're training).

Phone Post

The ice had an adrenaline dump ... Phone Post 3.0