My god the Joe warren knockout....

That was fucking vicious as fuck!!!!!!
EDITED, didnt think i was allowed to put a link to the video on here, but seeing that its on basic cable i dont see why not, if its a problem mods please remove, thanks
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=194xurSJ7bA

Think you can embed this for me pal? Phone Post

whoops

KO @ 5:57

I like both of these guys Phone Post

And thanks phan! Phone Post

sickdarce -
Cruz2ninjafoya - Think you can embed this for me pal? Phone Post

Sorry, on my iPhone or I would have. Phone Post

No worries pal Phone Post

joe bruce - Good. He's a borign fighter thats won far to many decisions he shouldnt have. He needs to be shown how to stop a fight.

This.

Reed Rothchild - Early stoppage IMO Phone Post

Lol Phone Post

Reed Rothchild - Early stoppage IMO Phone Post

^ Phone Post

The bruthas have his number

Ha Phone Post

into bolivion..!

nice tackle by ref

Warren got SLEPT! Hopefully he'll actually learn some striking defense now, instead of leading with his chin

I think this KO was right up there with the stout/Edwards KO.. Maybe a notch below... Didn't get to see if Joe was convulsing or not, hope he's okay. Phone Post

Wow....thank you for that vid. Seeing Warren getting KO'd like that made my night. He just talks way to much crap for being relatively new to the sport. Don't take that as fighter bashing, he has skills, I won't deny that. I just don't like his personality, that's just my opinion. Hope he is ok though, and can fight friere as planned.

Wow higlight of the night, baddest limp corpse on the planet

Elite Alkemist - Wow....thank you for that vid. Seeing Warren getting KO'd like that made my night. He just talks way to much crap for being relatively new to the sport. Don't take that as fighter bashing, he has skills, I won't deny that. I just don't like his personality, that's just my opinion. Hope he is ok though, and can fight friere as planned.

lol at baddest limp corpse on planet!!