My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

I'm early Phone Post

In early Phone Post

MountainMedic - 
Tru -
Terraform -  Hey "behind the scenes" people , why dont you go onto the David Lang thread and see how its done MMAGUY wannabes!

page 237 and wishing the same thing.  great overall effort, but barvo is winning at this point.  yes he lost his gf, school, couldnot compete and so forth, but he is still claiming false rank and never apologized or made a video.

he is really smart, as shown by the way he played eaton this entire time.  THe first time you gave him a deadline and he didn't meet it, he knew he had you and has not respected any timelines or demands since.  you can't negotiate with barvorists.

still the autodialer was epic, getting the guy five times larger than barvo to do a pee pee video was epic.  outing him and kaleb as homos epic....actually this thread delivered...i take it back lol.

ttt

Yeah, I don't really know what people expected from us?

We systematically dismantled his life & had him hiding in his house.

If he is still claiming BB, so what, lots of idiots have lots of stories. If he tries to teach or make money off those claims we'll shut him down again.

To me, the real failing here is that we didn't really get any traction with exposing how shady & money grubbing checkmat is/was. There was legit dirt going on & nobody seemed to care. I guess its ok to wreck a delusional kids life, but god forbid we speak ill of the real problems in the community.
Bottom line is that barvo could not have done what he did without leandro & he managed to squeak out of this unscathed. Disgusting. Phone Post

I am talking more so about eatonbeaver.  It became more about him being so freakin' depserate to have any contact with matt, instead of the real goal at hand.  I honestly feel like eaton made this more about himself and trying to prove he could take down a fruad, but he kept giving false timelines, and false threats and consequences.

It is OBVIOUS that barvo played him.  How many times did he let matt have more time?  After the first time, matt figured out he could play him and di so forth several months...while eaton would run on here bragging that he had email contact, barvo is at home laughing, munching on bk double stacks.  The funniest part of the thread is that a 5'5 140lbs nerd never apologized, yet a 6'4 300plus pound former semi pro athlete did lol.  

second funiest part of the thread..is barvo really gay with kaleb.  if so lmfao and what about his gf that he lived with?

While eating didn't play it publicly as well as he could have, there really was alot going on "behind the scenes" that we never told anyone.

Eaton didn't get played as much as barvo was wildly bipolar & would agree to things then change his mind.

Just let this die unless he pops up again. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by picking at eating. You've taken your share of shit here & you know what its like. Phone Post

Ok it's been a looong while since i read this thread, but did i just read that his gf left him as well? Over this thread?

MountainMedic - 

While eating didn't play it publicly as well as he could have, there really was alot going on "behind the scenes" that we never told anyone.

Eaton didn't get played as much as barvo was wildly bipolar & would agree to things then change his mind.

Just let this die unless he pops up again. Not sure what you're trying to accomplish by picking at eating. You've taken your share of shit here & you know what its like. Phone Post

So what was the big behind the scenes stuff? Was this ever revealed?

Im A Ninja -
MountainMedic -  While eating didn't play it publicly as well as he could have, there really was alot going on "behind the scenes" that we never told anyone.

So what was the big behind the scenes stuff? Was this ever revealed?

Nope. We chose not to. Phone Post

I'm just glad I got to deliver a peepee taste vid from a former fraud and help set him on the right track. Sure Barvo held onto his BB claim but lost everything he thought he had by doing so. I'd say we delivered on the deadlines by dismantling his bullshit life as he missed them. The dialer was also a lot of fun and I think everyone (Barvo excluded) had a good time with it. It was actually hard to keep up with the UG community all wanting calls sent to their friends or brothers. Was also cool to listen to the messages left on the fraud hotline from all the UG members around the country looking for phone calls.

I hope Barvo does pop up again, but I think hes smarter than that.

the dialer was amazing

Lol. Almost forgot about Barvo. Nice. Phone Post

Does anyone know what Barvo has been up to? Lang is still Langing, so, it made me wonder what old Mattheus is doing.

Edelweiss - Does anyone know what Barvo has been up to? Lang is still Langing, so, it made me wonder what old Mattheus is doing.
Idk but nice bump. Ive been wanting to read this thread for awhile and couldnt find it.

Starting on page 1 now. Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - 
Edelweiss - Does anyone know what Barvo has been up to? Lang is still Langing, so, it made me wonder what old Mattheus is doing.
Idk but nice bump. Ive been wanting to read this thread for awhile and couldnt find it.

You must've cleared your calendar... That's good. It's well worth your 2014 free time.

teamquestnorth - 

Thanks, TQN. It's a good read, with a lot of surprises, and some funny videos.

Is there anyone willin to gimme pg #'s to the funny shit? Im not game to read 243 pages. Phone Post 3.0

http://mattbarvothefraud.tumblr.com/post/2967267274/the-matt-matheus-barvo-scam-timeline

gouge - http://mattbarvothefraud.tumblr.com/post/2967267274/the-matt-matheus-barvo-scam-timeline

http://mattbarvothefraud.tumblr.com/post/2967267274/the-matt-matheus-barvo-scam-timeline

Thanks, lurker!

In for updates Phone Post 3.0

In early Phone Post 3.0

bump