My God these fake BB's (Poss Fake BJJ BB in Idaho)

DeuceDroppin -
dcase - What ever happened to Barvo?
A quick internet search shows a wife, a kid, and a lot of Jesus. Phone Post 3.0
Of course he's a preacher huckster now. Makes perfect sense. Phone Post 3.0

We are now filed under "spiritual attack" in his mind I guess.

In for updates 

I remember when this forum was obsessed with "calling out" fake BJJ black belts.  Never understood why people cared so much if it didn't affect their life.

3 Likes

Holy shit he's into medicine now. I wonder if he's selling snake oil in his free time

On a SideNote -

I remember when this forum was obsessed with "calling out" fake BJJ black belts.  Never understood why people cared so much if it didn't affect their life.

Many reasons. 

1) Many people on this board put in time and earned their belts, and these guys lying about it makes it personal. 

2) These guys could get people injured from not knowing shit about shit. 

3) Some of these guys get all defensive when even questioned about their lineage accusing legit BBs of lying.

TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
On a SideNote -

Many reasons. 

1) Many people on this board put in time and earned their belts, and these guys lying about it makes it personal. 

3) Some of these guys get all defensive when even questioned about their lineage accusing legit BBs of lying.

yup and additionally…

I want to quality of bjj to be maintained. These people are not who I want to be representatives of the art… Pretty soon bjj would turn into the tkd my son got his bb in a year with low quality shit on every corner and parents that don’t know any better.

I wonder if he still gets nervous when he hears a shopping cart.

Meatgrinder - 
TFK_UGCTT_Sk1tzO420 - 
On a SideNote -

Many reasons. 

yup and additionally…

I want to quality of bjj to be maintained. These people are not who I want to be representatives of the art… Pretty soon bjj would turn into the tkd my son got his bb in a year with low quality shit on every corner and parents that don’t know any better.

Don't look now but BJJ is a joke and there are plenty of McDojo's selling belts.  I started in 1998 and to see it now it's hilarious.

BJJ is the same cult as TKD and karate.  The only ones who don't see it that way are the practitioners but do you think karate abd TKD realize how bullshit their art is?

Everyone wants to believe that BJJ is this magical art that once you get a Black Belt you are invincible.  When I started it was self defense now that art is all sport.

5 Likes

He was just a kid let him get on with his life . 

should delete the thread 

Turtle Lock -

should delete the thread 

Hey Matt how is everything going!!?? 

1 Like

Allan Goes sells blackbelts in Orange County.  

Pretty sure this is the thread that lead me here and how or why I joined this forum. Or at least the one thread where I started participating. 

1 Like

I personally enjoy videos of black belts disguising themselves as white belts and go into other schools (like the Alan Belcher blackbelt Ramos) that was hilarious 

Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada -
Turtle Lock -

should delete the thread 

Ask your mother

Turtle Lock -
Turtle Lock -

should delete the thread 

Ask your mother

She said you’re still trying to con people out of shit, but in a different field now. That true?

1 Like
Sometimes covid-19 lets me porrada - 
Turtle Lock -
Turtle Lock -

should delete the thread 

Ask your mother

She said you’re still trying to con people out of shit, but in a different field now. That true?

HAHHAA

Turtle Lock -

should delete the thread 

No. He already had a history of "pretending". This was enabled by his mother. It was further enabled by some fairly low brazilian grifters.

He continues to "pretend", apparently hiding behind the book now. 

Fuck Matt Barvo. Lol at "he was young".

knockoutfighter -

Allan Goes sells blackbelts in Orange County.  

does he have anyone of the master hideki frazier calibre?

My god these sites of web…

1 Like