My god these fat people on scooters...

I often shop at one of those discounted food stores that sells big chain leftovers that are past the "sell by" dates.

They sell tons of frozen foods but also tons of frozen veggies and fresh seasonal veggies from local farmers.

Anyway I was in there yesterday and I saw at least 4 people over 70 (2 men, 2 women) all pushing 300 lbs and riding around in scooters.

One guy had his scooter parked in front of the discounted artificially flavored bacon for a solid five minutes. He seemed to be torn between maple and hickory bacon.

I have let myself put on 50 extra pounds plenty of times in my life as I tend to be a person who either works out with great passion or eats and drinks with great passion.

How do fat people just give up and say, well I got this extra 50 pounds on me, why not just make it an even 100?

Is it a downward spiral similar to any other addiction?

The scooter empowered discount frozen crap food shopping seems to be the rock bottom of fatassism.

addiction is not logical. they are addicted to food and can go to great lengths to justify their actions

I should know, I am addicted to tattoos and have been spending way too much money on them, I know I shouldn't but its hard to resist.

Did you go with the maple or hickory bacon?

My theory is this:

1-fat people eat to escape reality

2-fat people are disgusted with themselves when they look into the mirror

3-eat more to escape reality of being fat

4-repeat. Phone Post 3.0

Krispy - Did you go with the maple or hickory bacon?

Neither actually. I only had to try artificially flavored bacon once in my life to learn my lesson. Never again.

I was at the grocery store yesterday and got pinned in between 3 older (obese) people on rascals. They were backin up and trying to to turn, trying to decide who was gonna go where first.

I had to dance around to keep from gettin run over til i could book it to safety.

Needless to say, i noticed to vegetables or other "healthy" foods in anyone's rascal basket as I ran.

You are lucky to have made it out safely Mr. B.

This morning I thought about losing my extra 50 lbs again. You know burning more calories than I consume until it all goes away...

But I have changed my mind.

I am going to gain 50 more pounds, get on the disability and ride around in a scooter.

I will give all you fuckers dirty looks if you cross me in the chips n cookies isle. Bet on it. I will straight up run yo motherfuckin feet over if you get between me and the cookies.

BJ Penn Forever - This morning I thought about losing my extra 50 lbs again. You know burning more calories than I consume until it all goes away...

But I have changed my mind.

I am going to gain 50 more pounds, get on the disability and ride around in a scooter.

I will give all you fuckers dirty looks if you cross me in the chips n cookies isle. Bet on it. I will straight up run yo motherfuckin feet over if you get between me and the cookies.

Simpsons did it.

Why do stores even offer scooters?

I did not know that they offered the scooters. I thought it was a BYOS deal.

I have seen some 30 lb overweight type old people helping their 100 lb overweight spouse get the scooters in and out of vans and such.

Sorry but if my woman went "full retard" and was 100 lbs overweight I would divorce no matter what. The grandkids would just have to come over both places at Christmas. I do feel bad for those old spouses enabling the giant fatties.

I love fat people.

Some scooter engineer somewhere has a job thanks to these people, and so does everyone at IHOP. Also, they make me -a scumbag mid 20s bachelor, look like I actually have my shit together, which I most definitely do not.

So I gratefully salute every Cheeto fingered fudge junkie in this great nation. Have another box of mcnuggets -you deserve it. Phone Post 3.0

i am just waiting on the day when i am finally rascal worthy.

They piss me off, those carts are intended for elderly disabled people, not so obese can avoid burning calories to get even fatter.

Makes me livid when I see a disabled arthritic senior hobbling along in pain, because all the carts are in use by fat fucks.

Louisvillain -

Been to Disney World lately?  There's more obese mother fuckers on scooters than kids in strollers nowadays.

It reminds me of that Disney movie, WALL-E.

Holy shit this!!!!! Louis I owe you a vote up at next recharge, but I took the family to disney last week and oh dear god, we were dodging fat people on scooters left and right.

Disney rents fleets of those electric scooters and people driving them think they're pedestrians and they commingle with regular folks walking. It's a mess.

They need their own lanes with traffic signals haha. If people are going to be lazy and use them they need to have some order and give pedestrians the right of way. Phone Post 3.0

The fat man award eating yourself out of walking Phone Post 3.0

Lux Fixxins - 
hendofanforlife -

i like when these fat fucking slobs look at me as i am perusing the fine selection of jams in publix aisle 17 like i am going to get out of your way. im a pedestrian and youre in a vehicle. you have to yield 

Awesome. Phone Post 3.0

fat fuckers don't yield..they just consume obstacles.

play safe out there OGers.

Pito Chueco - Why do stores even offer scooters?

They are for handicapped shoppers or people that can't get around well, like the elderly or injured

For example, I'm on crutches. I can't push a cart around and shop, so I've been using one.

You wouldn't believe the Evil Eye looks that I get from the fatties when they see me in one, even though I have my crutches with me.