My god, these leg kicks

Thats gonna hurt in the morning

Saffediene is annoying the hell out of me.  His entire strategy: put hands on face, throw leg kick, run backward.

Even though Marquardt's leg is getting battered I'd still give rounds 2 and 3 to Marquardt because he's ACTUALLY FIGHTING!  I really hope Marquardt pulls this out and knocks the hell out of this kid.

wow this is crazy, his leg is fucked.

That thing looks worse than the average Middle Schooler's face.

that doesnt look okay

How is he still standing?!?! Phone Post

Flashbacks of Faber-Aldo Phone Post

Tarec Aldo

badass!

Ouch Phone Post

Andersons_Chin - Tarec Aldo

Lol yeah Phone Post

TOAO - saffedine strategy every fight is too win by points.

He stuffed every takedown. He picked him apart standing. Did FAR more damage. It is more than winning on points in this one imo.

UGCTT_Pariah -

Saffediene is annoying the hell out of me.  His entire strategy: put hands on face, throw leg kick, run backward.

Even though Marquardt's leg is getting battered I'd still give rounds 2 and 3 to Marquardt because he's ACTUALLY FIGHTING!  I really hope Marquardt pulls this out and knocks the hell out of this kid.

Really? Phone Post

Sorry but I also thought that was mind-numbingly dull. For me, the most exciting/impressive part wasn't the leg kicks, but the clinch work.

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - Flashbacks of Faber-Aldo Phone Post

I was just texting my friend this.

I wanna know why he never went upstairs with those kick.. especially in the later rounds. Phone Post

If it was dull it was because Nate was literally unable to do anything for the entire fight. That was a total domination.

quick - If it was dull it was because Nate was literally unable to do anything for the entire fight. That was a total domination.

Exactly Phone Post

Best strategy for a 5 round fight against a wrestler. Jab, Kick leg, move.... Jab, Kick leg, move... Phone Post

Amazing work by Saffiedine.. just wish he'd continued on the leg as he would've stopped Nate for sure. Ernesto Hoost was always great about this – if he had someone's leg beat up he would stay on it til the job was done. Anyway solid fight by Saffiedine