My God these Rowing workouts

So we have a couple of rowing machines in my building and I've been using them for a mid-day workout a few times a week. Holy Shit, they seem to get harder every time I do them. I've been rowing 4 sets of 500m for best time or 3 sets of 1000m for time. My best 500m time far is 1:38 and I feel like I'm going to suffocate by the end of it. I definitely recommend rowing as a quick and brutal conditioning workout.

Ttt for RHJOP Phone Post 3.0

I use it at the gym mostly because its fun, like being on a ride. Maybe I'm not working out hard enough...

Punchatoula - I use it at the gym mostly because its fun, like being on a ride. Maybe I'm not working out hard enough...

Set it on about 5 for resistance and try to get to 500m in under 1:45. My technique might not be right but I try to push really hard with my legs each time and use my upper body only to complete the pull.

How much is a good rowing machine cost.. Phone Post 3.0

Punchatoula - I use it at the gym mostly because its fun, like being on a ride. Maybe I'm not working out hard enough...

Being on a ride is fun?

TheMessiah - How much is a good rowing machine cost.. Phone Post 3.0

i just ordered one yesterday.  i got a concept 2.  it was $945 shipped.  i did a lot of research, and it appears to be one of the best on the market.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Ttt for RHJOP Phone Post 3.0

Right Hand JO Power - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Ttt for RHJOP Phone Post 3.0

My man!

Right Hand JO Power - 
TheMessiah - How much is a good rowing machine cost.. Phone Post 3.0

i just ordered one yesterday.  i got a concept 2.  it was $945 shipped.  i did a lot of research, and it appears to be one of the best on the market.

Ours are concepts, not sure what models but they feel very solid.

I try for 5000 meters at atime.... shits brutal but it really gets ya goin Phone Post

groundfighter2000 - 

Being on a ride is fun?

Well, yeah. That's why people ride them, no?

Punchatoula - 
groundfighter2000 - 

Being on a ride is fun?

Is that why people ride them?

groundfighter2000 - 
Punchatoula - 
groundfighter2000 - 

Being on a ride is fun?

Is that why people ride them?

That's why I ride them...

FETT_Loadin76 - 

I try for 5000 meters at atime.... shits brutal but it really gets ya goin Phone Post

I will try for 5000... Wonder what a good time to shoot for is, 15-16 minutes?

Rowers are awesome. I have an older concept 2. Phone Post 3.0