My god this black Ronda Rousey

I've seen a girl do that in a comp before. Didn't knock the other girl out but she jacked her neck & face up. It was a real loud thunk when her face hit the mat & the other parents & players let out a nice "ooooouch!" when it happened. I've said it before & I'll say it again; a world class level Judo player is probably the last person I would want to fight in the parking lot. Fuck getting slammed on concrete. Phone Post 3.0

pidgey - Do you think she traned or just natural instinct? Phone Post 3.0
Lol, that is 100% judo. She definitely tranes. Even did some nice off balancing kuzushi with the ouchi gari foot sweep attempt right into a "break your neck" drop seoi nage. I'd rather get punched square in the face tany day of the week than take a big judo throw on hard dirt or concrete. Phone Post 3.0

I don't know if she trained or just watch some videos but As a judoka who fought on the streets a few times I'm impressed if this was concrete the dude would be fucked up... Phone Post 3.0

CrocodileDundee - I don't know if she trained or just watch some videos but As a judoka who fought on the streets a few times I'm impressed if this was concrete the dude would be fucked up... Phone Post 3.0
She definitely trained for over a year. The set-up and execution was from Randori. Phone Post 3.0

I did a sit through arm drag on a drunk that was kind of a "friend" once. Dude was getting rowdy and screaming at people so I got in front of him and tried to talk some sense into him and he started pushing me. Arm drag and the dude face planted without even attempting to put his hands out and boom KO lol. Not nearly as cool as this but wrestling is still better :) Phone Post 3.0

MdGeist -
CrocodileDundee - I don't know if she trained or just watch some videos but As a judoka who fought on the streets a few times I'm impressed if this was concrete the dude would be fucked up... Phone Post 3.0
She definitely trained for over a year. The set-up and execution was from Randori. Phone Post 3.0
That's what I thought the execution was really good...Don't mess with a judoka on concrete....Judo power bitches !!!! Phone Post 3.0

Lashonda Rousey?! Phone Post 3.0

Rwanda rousey and drop soil nage ended this thread! VU to both when i can.

She def trains and is prob black belt.

You should always relax when being thrown - dude was too relaxed! Phone Post 3.0

El Duderino -
Erik_in_559 - 
JimmersonzGlove - Rwanda Rousey

Search function Phone Post 3.0
Laquanda Rousey, imo Phone Post 3.0

Both of those are great names. VU to both of you.

Sharquisha Rousey Phone Post 3.0

MdGeist - 

I think people are being thrown (no pun intended) by the apparent third world setting. I couldn't guess what her grade is, but any black belt would probably be happy with that ouchi gari/seoinage combo. It was executed flawlessly under pressure against a man. If Ronda herself had done it exactly the same, no one would would be surprised.
Though it seems to have taken place in the developing world, you have to remember that, of all the martial arts, judo is probably the one most practised around the world.

. Phone Post 3.0

The dude clearly had not trained his breakfalls. As a rule, you never wanna land on your face. Phone Post 3.0

Reminds me of Rwanda Rousey.

What do you guys think? Does she know Judo or just pure luck? Phone Post 3.0

Rwanda Rousey's not black, she's.....

Wasa-B - Rwanda Rousey's not black, she's.....
Dominican?? Phone Post 3.0

All jokes aside she has some really high level technique. Notice how much torque she produces when she whips her hips and just have fast and crips it is.

I'm impressed by this lady in a dress. Phone Post 3.0

The dudes alcohol level was clearly .4 Phone Post 3.0

Still posting worldstar videos.. Phone Post 3.0

wow, that was really nice and effective technique

William C - wow, that was really nice and effective technique

And the grip was on a t-shirt.

Anyone care to resurrect the gi vs no-gi debate on street effectiveness of throws?