My God this Diego Brandao!

Holy shit! What an armbar! Phone Post

Awesome back and forth action. He looks like a mini JDS.

brandao!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow!! he might have broke the arm ..

That was one of the slickest armbars i've ever seen! He had him tapping before he fully extended it. Incredible. Phone Post

Beautiful...I really hope someone posts a gif and/or clip of that asap.

This kid is going places. Mark my words. He's got a good head on his shoulders and absolutely lethal skills. Phone Post

That was nice...no Marcus Aurelio armbar..but sweet nontheless.

He's definitely motivated and thats what's gonna carry him far!

octowussy - Great finish to a great fight. Diego seemed like a dick on the show, but maybe (hopefully) some of that was lost in translation.

Looks like he held that armbar a second or two too long, though.

I don't think so. I think the cameras misunderstood him a bit. He just wears his heart on his sleeve. Phone Post

Here's that armbar. Really well done.

Bermudez, who is now on a 3 fight losing streak, 's two prior losses came via submission.

Diego's bjj is better than his boxing.

Someone with a good technical BJJ knowledge help me out here. The setup is obvious, securing the arm is obvious but at exactly 2:05 Diego starts the sweep, which he finishes at 2:07. How ????? Both legs are in place, both hands are on Bermudez's arm. What does he do to generate the momentum he has for the sweep. What stopped Bermudez at least trying to stack him and step out of it ?

Hes definitely got some screws loose but hes very talented.

Wrinkle - Awesome back and forth action. He looks like a mini JDS.

Do you even watch this sport?

His striking looked horrific, mini JDS? O_O

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Thanks mate for the good laugh

I meant physically ya dickbags, his physical appearance looks like a mini Dos Santos. You think I didn't notice he won the fight by armbar? derp

12SixElbow - 

how did his striking look horrific, he dropped him twice and caught him big in a bunch of exchanges, dennis just has a chin of granite.

BostonsBoi - 
12SixElbow - 

how did his striking look horrific, he dropped him twice and caught him big in a bunch of exchanges, dennis just has a chin of granite.
Since when does hitting hard = technical ability?

Wrinkle - I meant physically ya dickbags, his physical appearance looks like a mini Dos Santos. You think I didn't notice he won the fight by armbar? derp

He reminds me of a, slightly, uglier Thiago Alves. Phone Post