My god this Ketamine....

There was a thread on here recently about a father worried his son was being dragged into Ketamine. Sgotwalks maybe? I forget. All I have to say is holy fuck you're right to be worried.

Unbeknownst to me since my surgery yesterday, the IV painkillers they fitted to my on demand button contained ketamine. Since I didn't get up until today, I never had a chance to see the bag. Jesus Christ.... The hallucinations are terrifying. They aren't vivid in the sense that you'll hallucinate a killer clown coming for you. But I feel my hospital bed shaking like a boat on the ocean. The TV is rotating. Flashes of light accompany movement. There's a row of machines behind me and the lights and sounds are being twisted around into horrible atrocities. And I barely even touched it. Maybe 5 or 6 button presses total, spaced well apart and not once since I found it was an ingredient in the solution. Some people go through 40 presses.

Scary, scary shit. Talk to your kids. Phone Post 3.0

Dammit, mods please move to OG Phone Post 3.0

Wfa, McGregor, blah blah blah. Phone Post 3.0

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - Wow, excuses are coming in already. Saying Mendes was fighting while on ketamine? That's a reach even for the UG. Phone Post 3.0
Haha Of all the guys I wouldn't want to fight on this shit, Conor has to be up there. Those tattoos... Phone Post 3.0

Ronda Rousey is the greatest athlete alive today. Phone Post 3.0

MayorPirkle - There was a thread on here recently about a father worried his son was being dragged into Ketamine. Sgotwalks maybe? I forget. All I have to say is holy fuck you're right to be worried.

Unbeknownst to me since my surgery yesterday, the IV painkillers they fitted to my on demand button contained ketamine. Since I didn't get up until today, I never had a chance to see the bag. Jesus Christ.... The hallucinations are terrifying. They aren't vivid in the sense that you'll hallucinate a killer clown coming for you. But I feel my hospital bed shaking like a boat on the ocean. The TV is rotating. Flashes of light accompany movement. There's a row of machines behind me and the lights and sounds are being twisted around into horrible atrocities. And I barely even touched it. Maybe 5 or 6 button presses total, spaced well apart and not once since I found it was an ingredient in the solution. Some people go through 40 presses.

Scary, scary shit. Talk to your kids. Phone Post 3.0
Me and my friends used to take it all the time. It's quite popular in Australia not the worst drug out but def pretty dangerous Phone Post 3.0