My God this Nissan Ad

No can defend!

Seriously Kirik...these things are killing the site. Today I actually started to count...9 out of 10 clicks I was directed to that damn Nissan ad...and that was after it happened so many times I got the stupid idea to count them.

No ads on the app ever Phone Post 3.0

creepymcfinger - No ads on the app ever Phone Post 3.0
Used to be every ppv they would have them on the app till we all bitched and then they removed them ... Phone Post 3.0

Are you using FireFox on a mac? Only some people get it. I am trying to pinpoint who it is happening to.

MMA Playwright -

VTFU Phone Post 3.0

Adblock Plus - Surf the web without annoying ads!

Kirik - 

Are you using FireFox on a mac? Only some people get it. I am trying to pinpoint who it is happening to.

Chrome on pc

Kirik - 

chrome on pc, all day yesterday. today i'm on IE on pc, no problems so far.

chrome on pc

for me, it breaks the site, can only back out of it and you lose the thread. Once it starts, you get it repetitively and cant view any threads.

ranier wolfcastle - 

Adblock Plus - Surf the web without annoying ads!

1. clear cookies from cache

2. search function

3. Kirik fix the problems with the site.. only time I can enjoy posting here is from a PC is at work from an outdate IE..

i use chrome and adblock plus hasnt worked for the last 2 or 3 weeks.

i switched over to "simple adblock" and haven't seen any ads at all though

chrome on pc

As its similar i'll post it here. I have been having difficulty opening threads. When I will click on a thread title it will open a new page but then stop before the actual posts are loaded, In some cases it takes about 5 refreshes before the whole thing loads. Can get pretty annoying. 

^^ This happens on chrome and firefox on both my laptop and PC.

AdBlock changed my life

Never, ever get a redirect or pop up here. Ever.

Firefox on PC

If you're not using adblock you are failing at life.

Ads? What are those?

Firefox or Chrome, get the Adblock plug in.