My God this prelims!

turned on GIF

10 Likes

With halls luck his opponent will get hit by a truck on the way to the cage

8 Likes

That is a great lineup for prelims.

4 Likes

Phappin

Excited for the Ryan hall fight. It’s wild how many fighters are terrified to sign the contract against him. He’s the least intimidating guy ever but will tear your fucking limbs off

7 Likes

This. Great card

2 Likes

These prelims are better than this whole card below next month

1 Like

I’m gonna miss the prelims :frowning: great card top to bottom !!!

great card

O’Malley is fighting a complete unknown fighter…I know hes a late replacement but still. Still a bit odd. I also have no clue who Ryan Hall is fighting. I follow the sport as close a possible. still a decent card. wouldnt say great.

I got big bets on Wonderboy and Poirier, both placed a while back and crushing both closing lines. It could be a really great night $$$$$$$

2 Likes

Got hall, Niko, and condit on a parlay $20 to win $350 good value I feel. May put something on Wonderboy too.

3 Likes

Great prelims! I hope Hall can win, and can get on the main card.

1 Like

Can’t stack them all bro

The main will be intriguing and I would never miss a Korean Superboy fight ever

2 Likes

Nevermind (edited)

How is that odd? Tony Ferguson and Khabib didn’t get ANY shit when they fought complete unknowns and they were much further along in their UFC careers, yet when O’Malley does, he gets shit from everyone.

they didnt really fight unknown fighters ( in UFC). Tferg has fought well known names since 2014…aside from Vannata. and Im not talking shit on O’Malley…I like the dude. Just an odd replacement fight for him…big risk not much reward.

3 female fights to many

3 Likes

I always say Hall hasn’t fought anyone good. His last 3 opponents had a record of 3-4 wins and 15+ losses