He got ended Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Assomesawce Phone Post 3.0

Lol! woulda been better in a Ohio state singlet though Phone Post 3.0

lol awesome job

Haha Awesome.

Go Blue

Thanks fryabusa Phone Post 3.0

VTFU! Phone Post 3.0

Scott Steiner was very athletic before he became a juice monkey.

Outta nowhere!!!!!

Dude resembles Owen Hart Phone Post 3.0

Like the Diamond Cutter, HE NEVER SAW IT COMING!

Lol the wwe should jump on this and have randy catching other wrestlers with the rko in their every day lives and use it for a ppv promo or something Phone Post 3.0

Didn't think he was going to pull that off, looked like he came in from the wrong angle and was going for a neckbreaker, turned it around at the last second. Impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Snakey89 - Lol the wwe should jump on this and have randy catching other wrestlers with the rko in their every day lives and use it for a ppv promo or something Phone Post 3.0
WCW did this with Khris Kanyon when he was pretending to be DDP. It was fucking hilarious. He was hitting the Diamond Cutter on everyone from Sound Booth guys to camera men. They would cut away and show someone walking to the arena then in the background you just see Kanyon hit the Cutter on a random dude

Had me dying Phone Post 3.0

https://d1wst0behutosd.cloudfront.net/videos/3517721.og2.mp4?Expires=1437513895&Signature=bD3~OWGvMnKBz2REqIIzXez0OQyNXwYznoK8S5BVMMRZLopirqK90WwgcB~1uM65P7XPt3Oi6JdP~Km7q20zKqN8ATRDkeitI5tiNSbOZP~LuIvT~KBsQQnH07tVEcOMfTa02xsUX13QP18zgOGs~PXZk9vqbi3WU7PNMalqjcbviJ9G87jSE5bfqevjdjh7SK~28W6o4UvDoypEcnGkR5q-af0QQirUGDOoxCkfeNDLS5lym~vOHnW6l79MOLMzO0xbJrbtSHCgRARM4d0Q9f1Uk0ugoP0igt7zhoTCv8~4bWknknbzhsD2Wh8K1Uwjz9crRRKkkvjG6-Qn0KjZVw__&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJJ6WELAPEP47UKWQ

The Green Arrow -
Snakey89 - Lol the wwe should jump on this and have randy catching other wrestlers with the rko in their every day lives and use it for a ppv promo or something Phone Post 3.0
WCW did this with Khris Kanyon when he was pretending to be DDP. It was fucking hilarious. He was hitting the Diamond Cutter on everyone from Sound Booth guys to camera men. They would cut away and show someone walking to the arena then in the background you just see Kanyon hit the Cutter on a random dude

Had me dying Phone Post 3.0
LMAO! I dont remember that, but that's funny as hell. Phone Post 3.0

Sleazy Martinez - Didn't think he was going to pull that off, looked like he came in from the wrong angle and was going for a neckbreaker, turned it around at the last second. Impressive. Phone Post 3.0

Word.