My god this Stephan Curry

5-6 from 3 point land. Oh and it's not even the end of the 1st quarter. Phone Post 3.0

As a wolves fan, I hate watching him. Phone Post 3.0

as a basketball fan I love watching him

Samurai Clown - As a wolves fan, I hate watching him. Phone Post 3.0
Poor Wolves man, this season should of been there year. They had a winning record, but you had to win 50 to even make it in the playoffs in the west. Sucks, love watching them play tho Phone Post 3.0

What the warriors needed. Phone Post 3.0

Almost 6/6. I wish he would have made that , that place would have caved on itself Phone Post 3.0

5-7 bro. I can't believe he missed that half courter lol.

That Barnes dunk, damn Phone Post 3.0

When you have a chance to draft the future Aussie league MVP top 5 you just can't pass on that though Phone Post 3.0

OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
When you have a chance to draft the future Aussie league MVP top 5 you just can't pass on that though Phone Post 3.0
I'm fairly convinced Kahn only ever watched the Syracuse game where they went like 5 ot.

I'm also fairly bitter about Wes Johnson over cousins. I hated Wes Johnson's face in college. Phone Post 3.0

Come on Klay!

As a Davidson fan.........
Yea!........Fuck yea!! Phone Post 3.0

Is bogut gone for the season? Phone Post 3.0

Good Boy Killa - Curry runs funny Phone Post 3.0
Lamarcus Aldridge runs the funniest when he's trotting up the court without the ball Phone Post 3.0

Voted up I'm a wolves fan but from Northern California so I also root for the warriors if they aren't playing the wolves.

Next year if we can stay healthy and do okay in the Draft we should be able to make the playoffs. Phone Post 3.0

zackthewop -
Voted up I'm a wolves fan but from Northern California so I also root for the warriors if they aren't playing the wolves.

Next year if we can stay healthy and do okay in the Draft we should be able to make the playoffs. Phone Post 3.0
I'd like to think they can make the playoffs but that is all dependent on the draft and if they can unload pek. Flip hit it out of the park with Burke for shabazz and dieng. With the likely 13 pick it will be interesting to see if they package it or keep it.

With the cap problems and dieng's play, I hope they can unload pek for either more defensive help or to free up salary to sign some more help. Hopefully they can find a sucker to take on barea because fuck that Whiney bitch.

As for the next coach, whoever love wants love should get. Phone Post 3.0

Samurai Clown -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -
I'm fairly convinced Kahn only ever watched the Syracuse game where they went like 5 ot.

I'm also fairly bitter about Wes Johnson over cousins. I hated Wes Johnson's face in college. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, this reminded me of a convo I had with someone about how Jordan drafts for the Bobcats. He always takes the biggest college name from a big name program, made me think he'd only catch Sportscenter and the UNC games Phone Post 3.0