My god this wegmans

Went to new store in burlington ma after work... Holy fucking overwhelming. Take whike foods, multiply it by 100, remove the hippies and smug assholes, and keep prices relatively reasonable and this is what you get.

HUGE beer and booze selection too. Gonna go back this weekend and spend a couple hours there. Why? Because im lame thats why! Phone Post 3.0

Not sure about hippies and smug asshole ... Phone Post 3.0

Ex wife used to say how awesome they were when she lived in Ithaca . Isn't there one way down on boylston too? That old building few blocks down from Fenway? Phone Post 3.0

maxbrothersinc - Not sure about hippies and smug asshole ... Phone Post 3.0
I was only there maybe 10 minutes. Are wegmans full of hippies and smug assholes? Because the whole foods near me certainly are! Phone Post 3.0

Gritty - Ex wife used to say how awesome they were when she lived in Ithaca . Isn't there one way down on boylston too? That old building few blocks down from Fenway? Phone Post 3.0
Theres burlington and chestnut hill- dono about bear fenway Phone Post 3.0

microbiologynerd -
maxbrothersinc - Not sure about hippies and smug asshole ... Phone Post 3.0
I was only there maybe 10 minutes. Are wegmans full of hippies and smug assholes? Because the whole foods near me certainly are! Phone Post 3.0
You'll learn. I don't care, the selection is too amazing. Phone Post 3.0

Dang it, I missed out Phone Post 3.0

Yes I am there every week. It is based here in Rochester, NY. Back in 1991 I worked at the one in Penfield NY. Besides the new one in MA they are expanding down the coast a little bit. Whole Foods and Publix will be a competition but they only go to markets they think they can do well in. They have the dry good groceries but prepared foods is where they want to make a dent.

Yea wegmans is the shit.

Its like the fresh area of a whole foods, but you can buy like normal chips and mac and cheese and whatever in the "processed foods" area.

Fairway in NYC is pretty nice also.

Glad you got one. As you mentioned, it's like a bigger, cheaper Whole Foods with a much wider selection.

Not hippie/douchebag free, but there are far less of them there than Whole Foods.

Wegmans is awesome. And it is MILF central.

Get a wegmans sub. Phone Post 3.0

Need to take a trip up north to experience this place...I have heard its better than Publix...but being a huge Publix fan I don't know how it can get any better. Phone Post 3.0

I loved that place when I was back in PA. The pretzel roll sandwiches are awesome.

My family lives in NJ and my brother used to rave about Wegmans. I told him to act like a fucking man and settle down about a fucking grocery store. I have a Whole Foods and yeah it is better than a typical grocery store, it is nothing to cream over.

Then I went with him to Wegmans. It was all he said and more. Definitely creamworthy. The prepared food section is amazing. And the MILFs. Oh the MILFs!

They prepared buffet area they have is definetly legit.

I think some brand products are a little pricier, but the produce prices seem to be great. Phone Post 3.0

I have one a few miles from me, and I will never live far from one again in my life.

Greatest grocery store ever.

Their sub shop subs are incredible.

Cough didntnoticethemilfs cough :) Phone Post 3.0

They have spectacular subs. I wish the closest one wasn't 3 hours away :( Phone Post 3.0

Ebola Manning - Wegmans is awesome. And it is MILF central.
This right here. Phone Post 3.0