my god this wes sims!

Stu from scream got skooled. Wren was very impressive.

not impressed

my god this wes sims

Jack Skellington - Christ, how can he not have better take down defence? He rolls with fantastic wrestlers like Monster, Hinkle & Coleman every day.

He looked terrible both in the cage & out. If the UFC signs him to a contract it will out of pity.

If he gets booted off the show he won't be on the finale and  will be done with the ufc.

best sub defense in mma hands down  

that was a work, right?

wes said "thanks dana and lorenzo for letting me back in the house" before his fight. 

orcus -  Weird how Frank Mir couldn't do jack to Wes despite having mount for a full round.

You try living under a bridge for two years and see if your skills don't deteriorate.

Wren looked great...he's Roy Nelsoninho.

Jack Skellington - 
Steamfitter - 
Jack Skellington - Christ, how can he not have better take down defence? He rolls with fantastic wrestlers like Monster, Hinkle & Coleman every day.

He looked terrible both in the cage & out. If the UFC signs him to a contract it will out of pity.

If he gets booted off the show he won't be on the finale and  will be done with the ufc.

do we know if he actually gets booted? Is that just something you read on some MMA forum?

lol
 some mma foum?

you mean theres more than one??

Probably meant it literally, that he was homeless.

"Dude is weird as fuck and tries way too hard to be funny."

Exactly. Making silly faces is not funny after you're 6.

Yeah he looked bad and he isn't going to get better with Rampage and Tiki as the coaches....

my god this wes sims!

hope to see him back . go wes!

NateTurnedMaiaLightsOff -  wes said "thanks dana and lorenzo for letting me back in the house" before his fight. I heard that too. I'm guessing he was kicked off the show for posting results. Then he sucked danas dick and got back in.Now he's back out. Karma is a bitch.

not good at all

I want more Wes Simms

lol @ rampage saying "you know how to get out of this". How exactly do you get out of this?

what a waste the project was, still a fan though

Wes Sims was, is, and always will be nothing but fucking tard stacked 6'10" tall..

And YES I will say this to his face, no problemo.

project FAIL!!!!!!