My Grandpa was murdered.

He and my Grandma got divorced about 5 years ago, and I haven't seen him since. I've never met the woman he was with, but apparently she's going through a divorce. I just can't imagine how this happened. It's mind boggling, what could have happened. He wasn't into crazy shit, he was a mailman that went fishing and camping a lot, I just don't understand.

http://m.ktuu.com/news/missing-couple-found-dead-in-denali-highway-trailer/34019486 Phone Post 3.0

Man, sorry to hear.  Best to you and your family.

holy shit - sorry to read that.  my sympathies

Sorry for your loss. Hopefully you get some answers and justice for your family.

These younger generation have no morals. Too much exposure to media that's out there just for obey and the ratings. Sorry for your loss. Phone Post 3.0

MyDragonGotBeatOffByGayJesus - These younger generation have no morals. Too much exposure to media that's out there just for obey and the ratings. Sorry for your loss. Phone Post 3.0
Money not obey Phone Post 3.0

RIP sorry for your loss.. prayers positive vibes and all that stuff going out to you and your's..

Horrible. Sorry to hear this.

Do you know what the noise was in the trailer?

Wonder if they will look at the ladys ex husband?

BathSaltFaceFeeder - Horrible. Sorry to hear this.

Do you know what the noise was in the trailer?
I read the original article about it, days before I found out it was my grandpa. I was wondering the same thing about the sound. It said there was some items associated with them, outside the abandon trailer. Maybe "we heard a sound", was there way of going in without a warrent, I really don't know. The whole thing is so bizarre. Phone Post 3.0

ZeRoTZ - Wonder if they will look at the ladys ex husband?
Yeah, that was my only idea of what could have happened. Apparently they're not divorced yet, but have been separated since March. Other than some random toad rage incident or something, that all I can think happened. Phone Post 3.0

RIP

62 years old with a 42 year old girlfriend.

Your Grandpa was a boss my friend.

May he rest in piece.

fahker - 62 years old with a 42 year old girlfriend.

May he rest in piece.

* peace

that's what I get for talking and typing.

One thing at a time for this fella.

fahker - 62 years old with a 42 year old girlfriend.

May he rest in piece.
I was really surprised by that too. But now I've hear reports that they weren't a couple, but he was a mutual friend between her and her estranged husband. Which kind of makes me look even closer at the husband. Maybe they were secretly fucking, and the estranged husband found out. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
ZeRoTZ - Wonder if they will look at the ladys ex husband?
Yeah, that was my only idea of what could have happened. Apparently they're not divorced yet, but have been separated since March. Other than some random toad rage incident or something, that all I can think happened. Phone Post 3.0
Lol, road rage, not toad rage. The area where they were found is really secluded. They were camping there. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for all the well wishes, guys, really. Phone Post 3.0

From what I'm hearing, it looks like they were shot at the campsite, then moved to this abandoned trailer. So to me, that rules out a random road rage incident or something. Phone Post 3.0

Sorry for your loss Phone Post 3.0

Fuck, that's horrible