My Grandparents are from Sicily am I a POC?

So I my grandparents are from the they old country so as is understand it I'm black. Whatever benefits do I get to take advantage of how that I'm black?

No makes you POS.

You make a pizza pies

I just did this thread 2 days ago pretty much benefits big hog athletic and can dance

Something else I've noticed Sicilians have naturally oily skin so I never have to buy conditioner chapstick or body lotion

MasterRooster -

No makes you POS.

Atleast I'm not the only one whose grandparents are from Sicily!

Eddie Huerta - I just did this thread 2 days ago pretty much benefits big hog athletic and can dance
Damn I missed it yesterday's the fat hog is the beat benefit. I fucking never use lotion and it's hot and dry here in the desert.

trobinson21 -

You get to live with the fact that your great, great grandmother, fucked a.... nevermind.

Damn she was a jungle bunny!

Eddie Huerta - Something else I've noticed Sicilians have naturally oily skin so I never have to buy conditioner chapstick or body lotion

I'm the same way, and I can get a great tan.. And have black hair... but I'm Irish/Scottish. Did some of you sick fucks go up that way in the past and spread your tainted genes?

We have big fucks and can fight!

Everything is a social construct, so you are whatever you feel that you are in this particular moment.

According Clifford Worley it makes you an eggplant.

Same here. My grandparents came here directly from Sicily. Never had slaves, never were part of slavery in the US - yet I'm part of white privilege and the patriarchy according to uneducated libtards..

Since, according to people who get their history from Hollywood - like libtards get their morals from Hollywood actors - that makes me black and an African-American.

Never mind that Tarantino said he got the entire speech in True Romance from his friend's uncle who was a crackhead and drunk.

LOL...most Americans are stupid.

“Person”?

ausgepicht - Same here. My grandparents came here directly from Sicily. Never had slaves, never were part of slavery in the US - yet I'm part of white privilege and the patriarchy according to uneducated libtards..

Since, according to people who get their history from Hollywood - like libtards get their morals from Hollywood actors - that makes me black and an African-American.

Never mind that Tarantino said he got the entire speech in True Romance from his friend's uncle who was a crackhead and drunk.

LOL...most Americans are stupid.
Yup my grandparents never had one slave and were not even here during slavery. So fuck your reparations you don't deserve one cent of my hard earned money. Now get a fuck job and better your lazy fucking self!

You're part eggplant 

My pops moved to the US from Palermo when he was 9.

Yes - I have an above average minchia.

HolyHackBBCZack -

You're part eggplant 

Damn straight my cock is an eggplant!

You ginny fucks