My gym just became a Lloyd Irvin affiliate

I already knew they used his marketing shit but I guess I'm team date rapist now Phone Post 3.0

I would find a new team. Phone Post 3.0

Did you talk to someone high up at your gym to explain to them the negativity attached to his name and if they were aware of it?

Just go find a new gym Phone Post 3.0

Drill mount escapes ASAP Phone Post 3.0

I'm actually out of town. Just found out about it on a Facebook post Phone Post 3.0

Your gym = you. Leave

"gonna start off with the rape-choke tonight"

Well....bye Phone Post 3.0

Shunned.

You can't just leave. You owe it to your instructor to have a good 30 min conversation with him about this.

You can ask Kirik to print off threads he deleted. If this dude has been your coach for a while you deserve at least a hearing of grievances.

Gonna tell you a lot about him. Phone Post 3.0

OP's gym owner's first words when OP inquires about Lloyd Irvin affiliate-

"First of all, rape is such a strong word, I prefer 'struggle snuggle'"

Maybe OP will get lucky and not be able to get it up

Kinda sucks cause I like all the instructors an the way the gym is ran. I've had a few injuries an they never give me any trouble about not charging me while I'm out. I've heard horror stories about other people getting fucked in those situations. Just really off putting being affiliated with Irvin Phone Post 3.0

Team rape rapist, imo Phone Post 3.0

domernd1 - Kinda sucks cause I like all the instructors an the way the gym is ran. I've had a few injuries an they never give me any trouble about not charging me while I'm out. I've heard horror stories about other people getting fucked in those situations. Just really off putting being affiliated with Irvin Phone Post 3.0

As a TLI affiliate there are new ways people will be getting fucked

The only way people outside of hardcore mma fans are going to know this entire situation is if you spend like 5 minutes explaining it to them.

So just don't do that. Phone Post 3.0

Man it feels shitty to be contributing to his wallet though.

I'd walk. Phone Post 3.0

Assuming you don't get a sudden hankering to rape someone in a parking garage and your tuition doesn't double, you should be fine Phone Post 3.0

Ya, but a team that gangbangs together, stays together. They also beat all charges. Phone Post 3.0