My gym just became a Lloyd Irvin affiliate

Ask the gym owner if he needs any "dick pills". If he seems genuinely surprised by this question, perhaps he's ignorant to the Llyod Irvin saga.

I have a feeling he won't look at you funny though.

Take a stand and leave after telling everyone why you are leaving. Phone Post 3.0

What does "being affiliated" involve.. I am not into jargon. I would like to know what this means and how this will benefit your gym.

Leave. Do not support or even indirectly support this animals.

There's always a better gym.

If the coaches asked you why you're leaving tell them straight that you don't like to support/affiliated with TLI.

1. Switch to another gym
    2. train your ass off
    3. rape your former instructor
    4. ?????
    5. profit Phone Post 3.0

"I've had a few injuries an they never give me any trouble about not charging me while I'm out."

Yeah, those days are over

Gym owner clearly wants to be a too player, to take his gym to the next level. He won't be held back by your negativity!!!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Maybe the owner isn't aware of the allegations and stink on the name? You can't be the only one who feels conflicted.

domernd1 - Kinda sucks cause I like all the instructors an the way the gym is ran. I've had a few injuries an they never give me any trouble about not charging me while I'm out. I've heard horror stories about other people getting fucked in those situations. Just really off putting being affiliated with Irvin Phone Post 3.0
If a gym charged you when your injured they're pieces of crap. Any gym that does this shouldn't be in business. Phone Post 3.0

I hear pushing out as the penetration is beginning helps. Also remember to breathe, it should get better over time. Now being serious, if you have any integrity and morals you cancel your membership in the morning.

If someone asks you if you want to be a world champ.... SAY NO!

I hope you've saved up enough to join the combat gold team. Phone Post 3.0

I listened to him on inside Bjj podcast and thought his side of the story wasn't to bad.
I don't have a dog in this at all but I think people might be jumping to conclusions a little bit without knowing both his side.

Is there anyone else who heard that interview and what did they think? Phone Post 3.0

"I listened to him on inside Bjj podcast and thought his side of the story wasn't to bad. I don't have a dog in this at all but I think people might be jumping to conclusions a little bit without knowing both his side.
Is there anyone else who heard that interview and what did they think? "

Lloyd can spin anything. Ignore what he says and look at his actions and the resulting actions of those closest to him. The man is a scum bag.

Like many have said, would have a conversation with your gym on this. Thats just bad rep all around for those that know.

Who will most likely steer traffic away from that gym if they get a chance. Also people who are serious about training will do some research, and seeing that guy is affiliated, will not be persuaded.

If you like the direction of the gym and its instructors, would have that talk Phone Post 3.0

AgedCaviar - 1. Switch to another gym
2. train your ass off
4. ?????
5. profit Phone Post 3.0
I'll be laughing all day from this! Phone Post 3.0

Tell your instructor he should be ashamed of himself for affiliating himself with a guy who beat a rape charge because he couldn't get hard.

The money you pay goes to Limp Dick Lloyd

AgedCaviar - 1. Switch to another gym
2. train your ass off
4. ?????
5. profit Phone Post 3.0
Vu for a lol Phone Post 3.0

What time does class start?

Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - What time does class start?

Phone Post 3.0
FUCKING LOL. VU Phone Post 3.0

stevekt - What time does class start?

Phone Post 3.0
I shouldn't laugh at that but I did anyway. I'm surprised kirik hasn't rode in on his white steed to defend Mr. Too Drunk to Get It Up yet. Phone Post 3.0