my heart went out to female Cyborg tonite

You could tell watching her husband get beaten down was killing her inside.

It was kind of sad that she had her head hung in shame before he even got submitted.

Apoc - It was kind of sad that she had her head hung in shame before he even got submitted.

She was already crying and when he got subbed she stood up & screamed while crying!

Serves her right for marrying a can.

David@accu
2 hours ago
Serves her right for marrying a can.
Im not sure why but LOL!!! Phone Post

She NEEDS to defend the family name. Diaz v. Cyborg: Family Honor

that was her human counterpart there last night   we all know cyborgs dont cry

David@accu -  Serves her right for marrying a can.

He's not top shelf, but I would not call him a can.

Ghan - I thought it was a little excessive to show her emotional/crying as many times as they did.

Seriously...they didn't need to cut to her 800 times after the fight.

And LMAO at the dude who said Evangelista was getting "beaten down", that was an even fight before the sub.

She had her moments where he looked a bit attractive/cute.

He? Phone Post

you can tell from the look on her face the first time they showed her during the fight that she knew, in painful technical detail, that the fight wasnt going very well for many reasons. it was a different look than when most women watch their men fight but dont understand much whats going on.

And Jack, admit it, you'd let Cyborg be the man in the bedroom with you and your wife, you freaky mofo!

He should get crying proof makeup next time. Phone Post

Wait, there's a female cyborg?

You're only showing concern cuz you wanna put it in her butt. ;) Phone Post

Apoc - It was kind of sad that she had her head hung in shame before he even got submitted.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. Especially since he had won that round and there were only 10 seconds left -- it's like she knew he was going to blow it.

the t/d omg. Phone Post

You can tell she's very passionate about her husband and mma.

It was pretty touching, but I think the cameraman should've been a little more sensitive and not focused on her so much.

It didn't look like she was hanging her head in shame.  I think  she was just looking away because it was too intense to watch for her. 

I still don't know how Diaz got that arm. Some of the slickest jiu-jitsu ever recorded IMO. When Evangelista got the t/d near the end of the round I thought he was stealing a pretty even round, making the fight 2 rounds to none Evangelista. Good God. Phone Post