my heart went out to female Cyborg tonite

Apoc - It was kind of sad that she had her head hung in shame before he even got submitted.

I doubt it was shame. Evangelista fought and went out like a warrior. Seeing her react emotionally to seeing her husband get pummeled humanized her to more casual fans, imo.

David@accu -  Serves her right for marrying a can.

you mean the can that had diaz wincing as he kept getting blasted by inside leg kicks?

that 'can' sure gave diaz some trouble. what does that make him?

BuddyRevell - 
Apoc - It was kind of sad that she had her head hung in shame before he even got submitted.

I doubt it was shame. Evangelista fought and went out like a warrior. Seeing her react emotionally to seeing her husband get pummeled humanized her to more casual fans, imo.

You know, every time you see those two on camera, they're kissing, or holding hands, or have an arm around the other.

Through all the shit talk, they seem to be pretty fuckin happy together and that's cool.

Humphrey - 
BuddyRevell - 

You know, every time you see those two on camera, they're kissing, or holding hands, or have an arm around the other.

Through all the shit talk, they seem to be pretty fuckin happy together and that's cool.

Shiloh - 
Humphrey - 
BuddyRevell - 

I guess that's one way to look at it. I have always liked them for precisely that reason, I just think she was getting over-emotional too early... I still hadn't counted Evangelista out yet, and I didn't think Diaz was going to get that arm in time. Just looked like she had already decided it was over and was reacting, IMO.