My House Halloween Night (pics)

Like I said in other threads, I did a Serial Killer Farm theme this year and it went really well. Think I scared more adults than kids (one hot broad said she peed her pants).  I did take a couple of shots so here they are:

My respect to Halloween II pumpkin

My son wanted this pumpkin face

Our favorite; Jack Skellington

Had the fire pit going

Had to replace the mask with a pumpkin

pics of piss chick?

Robert Pickton would be proud! Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - pics of piss chick?

I try to find one.

Thats awesome!

More of my buddy

My little sister and step dad

Me with the neighbors kid

Awesome job! Phone Post 3.0

VU-thanks for sharing

Pansat - That third pumpkin is awesome. I'm not a Halloween person whatsoever and for the life in me can not understand the desire to go all out for Halloween but looks like you did a great job. Did you follow a template for that third pumpkin or go balls deep free hand? Either way that shit looks professional. Phone Post 3.0

No worries man; everyone is different. The third one, the Jack, was done free hand. Just looked at a picture on;liine of "mad jack" and drew it on the pumpkin. Thanks for the words. VU

how old is your "little" sister... asking for the og pervs. not me!

microbiologynerd - 

She is 18 in less then 2 weeks...you fucking animals!

Trying to find more pics...

Sub Phone Post 3.0

Berserker -
microbiologynerd - 

Don't worry; she's too old for their taste. Phone Post 3.0

Lrrr Ruler of Omicron Persei 8 - 
Berserker -
microbiologynerd - 

Don't worry; she's too old for their taste. Phone Post 3.0

LMAO!

NICE WORK MAN! Damn this is getting my halloween juices flowing again!

I like the idea of the fire pit and the people hanging around. I might have to go all out for the front of the house next year. Shit we are less than a year away already!!!

More pics ? Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - More pics ? Phone Post 3.0

trying to get my wife to post them to FB so I can post them here. Alos, looking for more on friend's FB pages. There might be more.

Ryan Prouty - 

NICE WORK MAN! Damn this is getting my halloween juices flowing again!

I like the idea of the fire pit and the people hanging around. I might have to go all out for the front of the house next year. Shit we are less than a year away already!!!

Thanks man!! In true Samhain style, I opted for the open fire. I have already been collaborating with my neighbors for next year. We might do combine zombie effort and have multiple houses as graveyards and all of us as zombies roaming the block.

There was big game talked on Friday night, it is a different story when it comes close so we shall see.

more pics

My sister did a really good job on her makeup...she went for the cute crazy killer farm girl

Another one