My housing market BIG WIN. much happiness!

Passive Jay -
erdoc1983 - Not smart at all my man. If your paying your bills on time it's not wise to go in more debt. I would focus on paying off the house quickly and then selling it for profit. People don't get rich taking out more money from bank as general rule of thumb.

i am converting creditcard debt into a much lower interest rate.

80% of the debt is from stuff like home depot card for buying stuff i needed for the house like insulation and dry wall.

Atta kid. I went debt free a decade ago (with the exception of my mortgage that I'm paying at an accelerated rate) and life is so much better. Phone Post 3.0

38K holy moly my down payment was almost double that, and you have a mortgage on it?!?!

What would your house rent for monthly if you were to put it on the market?

DaddyRich - Won't your property tax go up since your house appraised higher?

if i understand the taxes right they were already taxing me at about 95k

Passive Jay -
wormiwalkinstik - That's cool and all, but what is the actual value of the home if you were to sell it?

I mean, do you now owe 92k for a home worth 40k? Phone Post 3.0

oh no. i currently owe 33 on it and am getting a loan for 11k (actually its a loan for 25k since that is the lowest they will do,  I am just going to pay 14k right back.

Dm bro.

Good return, but what is your mortgage payment like to only pay down $5,000 in 4 years? Phone Post 3.0

Passive Jay -
wormiwalkinstik - That's cool and all, but what is the actual value of the home if you were to sell it?

I mean, do you now owe 92k for a home worth 40k? Phone Post 3.0

oh no. i currently owe 33 on it and am getting a loan for 11k (actually its a loan for 25k since that is the lowest they will do,  I am just going to pay 14k right back.

O ok, well hope it works out. I sometimes feel pretty stupid with this sorta thing like someone is trying to fuck me somehow Phone Post 3.0

An appraisal is an appraisal. It should not matter what kind of loan you are getting. Same company do appraisals for refinances, equity loans and new purchases. Phone Post 3.0

a HOUSE is so much BIG WIN!