My idea for Ferguson-Khabib

do not announce the fight until weigh ins //Yes I know they need to promote the product But they have 4 times and people spent money to see them fight .Yes they owe us.Im not the slightest but suprised the fight is off.Props for Max for stepping in Im becoming a big fan of his and think he has a great shot at winning and will be rooting for him

not for this show Im saying if they ever agree to fight dont annouce the fight Just add it to the PPV

advertise a surprise fight they should do that anyway once in a while to add suspence The format could not be any staler anyways.If Tony gets hurt again just have another fight instead.The UFC has zero creativity and yes I think i can do a better job and am available for high paying jobs only

Should just have a tournament and have the guys randomly pick their opponent the day of the fight. 

Who ever wants to fight show up that night after making weight. Be gloved up and ready to go...pick a name out of a hat and lets gooooo. 

Be a crazy night of fights and you could see some crazy matchups. 

Stea1th -

Should just have a tournament and have the guys randomly pick their opponent the day of the fight. 

Who ever wants to fight show up that night after making weight. Be gloved up and ready to go...pick a name out of a hat and lets gooooo. 

Be a crazy night of fights and you could see some crazy matchups. 

ive had that idea for a while Great one Like the first UFCs random draw

UFCs format could not be any staler

They should just go to the Tuesday Night Contender Series studio, fight in private, keep it secret, and then air the damn tape of the fight on the next PPV and on the big screens in the arena.

Cancelled four times. They owe us that fight with 0 promotion. I could never hear it announced again and consider caring again.