My idea for the tag titles

As much as i would love to see the new day rock those belts for the foreseeable future, I thought this would be a good idea for a quick title change.

I liked the chemistry of the club vs new day. I would love to see AJ say he would pick a club member to tag with against the new day. Then come the ppv he would be at the bottom of the entrance with gallows and anderson to each side pleading the case. Then the lights go out and Finns music hits.

I would have finn and aj win the titles to a perfect way to use everyone Phone Post 3.0

Getting rid of the ugly copper belts would be a good idea 

I can dig it Phone Post 3.0

edward nigma -

Getting rid of the ugly copper belts would be a good idea 

I miss the 90's era tag belts. Phone Post 3.0

New day vs The Club feud for the title with Freebird Rules. Any 2 members can defend or challenge for the title. Phone Post 3.0

bigwignj - New day vs The Club feud for the title with Freebird Rules. Any 2 members can defend or challenge for the title. Phone Post 3.0
Exactly.

What would even be crazier is adding a healthy wyatt family in with that Phone Post 3.0

Wyatts, New Day, The Club.....

Somebody fucking call Dario Cueto!

LittleKang - As much as i would love to see the new day rock those belts for the foreseeable future, I thought this would be a good idea for a quick title change.

I liked the chemistry of the club vs new day. I would love to see AJ say he would pick a club member to tag with against the new day. Then come the ppv he would be at the bottom of the entrance with gallows and anderson to each side pleading the case. Then the lights go out and Finns music hits.

I would have finn and aj win the titles to a perfect way to use everyone Phone Post 3.0
You should apply to become a writer for QSMW

Queen Size Mattress Wrestling Phone Post 3.0