My Invicta FC VLOG :)

Hey everyone :) I've finally arrived in Kansas City, USA after 27 hours in Transit!! Got a casual 14 hour sleep in & now I feeling awesome, within weight & getting ready for a work out :) Attached is my video blog leading into this weekend's fight. Originally I was scheduled to face Joanne Calderwood in the main card opener, but after Carla Esperza's opponent had to withdraw due to injury & six other fighters weren't interested, I have stepped up to fight the inaugural Invicta Fighting Championships 115lbs World Title in the Main Event :)

I hope you enjoy the video & pleeeease share around your networks :)

Good luck

Best of luck to you happy new year Phone Post

Good luck! Phone Post

Good luck!! Phone Post

Way to seize the opportunity... Now go out there and get your Belt!!

Win, Lose or Draw I'm a fan for life... Can't believe 6 people passed on an opportunity of This magnitude...Show them little Scrrrrrddys Sandy's what's up... seize the opportunity and Whoop this girls Ass!

War Rowdy n happy New Years Phone Post

She is right about the 6 fighters too.

Funny seeing Bec asked for an Autograph while Bec was sititng with Brian Ebersole

I dunno the reasons for the turn downs but with other match ups, holidays & whatever I'm sure it wasn't possible for some of them even if they wanted to :)

In saying the above though... no way was I turning this down LOL!! Thanks for the support everyone :)

RowdyBec -

I dunno the reasons for the turn downs but with other match ups, holidays & whatever I'm sure it wasn't possible for some of them even if they wanted to :)

In saying the above though... no way was I turning this down LOL!! Thanks for the support everyone :)

Your too nice... They were Scrrdd... You stepped up and now the MMA Gods will reward you for your Bravery!!

Rowdy Bec by 2nd Rnd Sub!! Phone Post

American's are so nice & the food here is so cheap!! I think I'm in love :)

Good luck getting that belt!! Phone Post

RowdyBec - 

American's are so nice & the food here is so cheap!! I think I'm in love :)

Its because you are hot. Haha good luck!

LOL... nah my trainer & manager are ugly as & they keep getting called "sir" :)

In!

War Bec! Looking forward to the fights. Phone Post

like a cooler australian version of the girl w the dragon tattoo

jeebus this chick is perfect

Bec Working out on the top floor at the Hotel

Bec working out on the top floor of the hotel.

Can I get a picture Phone Post

Sub Phone Post

mmaattorney - 

Can I get a picture Phone Post

If you're at the show Saturday night of course you can :)

Get that title war bec Phone Post