My job is like a bizarro world, WTF!

So first a couple days ago the CEO announced they are donating 1 billion dollars to fight racial injustice. BLM about to get rich! 

Man today executive after executive sent out company wide emails atoning for the their white privilege. Telling  stories about their encounters with police and nothing happened to them due to white privilege.

Man looks like these fuck are scared and kneeling to Zod. Have some damn self respect people!

The Cult of the Left! 

8 Likes

The whole world is like bizarro world. 

6 Likes

That money should have went to their employees instead of funding a lie.

9 Likes

I knew there were some groups of people that were seriously already broken and beyond help, but I didn't know so many others were so close to the edge and ready to fall.

1 Like

What company do you work for that is donating a billion? 

theBEAToff -

That money should have went to their employees instead of funding a lie.

It would of been nice but the race hustlers are salivating with dollar signs in their eyes. 

1 Like
CuddleBug -

I knew there were some groups of people that were seriously already broken and beyond help, but I didn't know so many others were so close to the edge and ready to fall.

Kneel to Zod or you're fucked! 

jcblass -

That would not be smart of me career wise 

Burn that fucking place to the ground with those cucks inside.

1 Like
kneedy - Burn that fucking place to the ground with those cucks inside.

It's one of the largest companies in the world

sgotwalks -

It's truly crazy whites peoples have absolutely lost their mind the fear of being labeled a racist scares them. 

2 Likes

Mutant -
sgotwalks -

It's truly crazy whites peoples have absolutely lost their mind the fear of being labeled a racist scares them. 

So speak out against it.

![](upload://5o2tliC1GkWNSHR7uzue8jlpzHp.jpeg)

They are giving that destructive movement a lot of money and granting it a lot of momentum. That company is greatly aiding in making the world worse.

4 Likes
Braf Zachland -
Mutant -
sgotwalks -

So speak out against it.

I work for a company with over 250k employees there's no challenging anything. Everyone is dispensable when you are a code in the system. 

CuddleBug -

They are giving that destructive movement a lot of money and granting it a lot of momentum. That company is greatly aiding in making the world worse.

Seems like every company is being shaken down right now by the race hustlers 

3 Likes
Mutant -
jcblass -

bit late for that

evh -
Mutant -
jcblass -

bit late for that

Probably 

Lol it’s fucking crazy. I saw today they were shaming the Kardashian’s because they haven’t put much money up yet to the cause. Even though kortney & some other one have donated $$ wtf ever it wasn’t enough I guess lol

Mutant ? Did your company really Donate a billion $$ lol !

My company donated like a million / meanwhile they’ve cut my pay & added workload to me. It’s shit we haven’t really been trained on. I take it as fuck our workers & the customers !

Our vp or head of our division posted a crazy email. Yesterday “ I’ve been struggling to find the words to write “. Blah blah … really stupid basic virtue signaling shit. The crazy part was all these black people replied “thanks for understanding & were really suffering right now”

“Thanks for recognizing our pain, we have so much healing to do”

It was like a family member had died, and everyone was offering sympathy !

Then some mid level managers weighed in “ boss lady Karen you put what I was feeling into words that I couldn’t . This is the most important thing in my life time”. We worship you boss lady Karen & BLM !

(Several of these types)

A few people posted memes of how important 2020 was lol !

One of the first to respond though was this punk looking white dude…

"Beautifully said (lady). Insert her name

I agree 100% with this "

To my (company X) family "you are seen.

You are heard. You are valid. You are enough. & you are worth fighting for. & you are loved

Mr douche bag

His title / email & #.

It was like a flood of emails. I’m like damn I use my email to actually work

100 random emails coming in . I talk to fellow employees & customers I don’t need this shit !

1 Like