My job is to shut other white people down

The head of the Idaho Democratic Party discusses what she will do if elected DNC chairman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo

that's ole weasely steve

What a fucking dunce.

oblongo - 

The head of the Idaho Democratic Party discusses what she will do if elected DNC chairman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCeoC7P7Wmo

"Talkin' a lotta smack."

So shouldn't she shut her mouth and let the people of color on the stage talk instead?

Did they learn anything from the past election cycle?

Blacky McVagenstien to the right seemed to be quite captivated by her speech.

"I'm white, I don't get it"

Yeah, we're just a part of the race that ended slavery, declared women to be equals, and molded modern civilization. We definitely don't deserve a spot in the round table of "racial alignment" though.

checkuroil -

Did they learn anything from the past election cycle?

No. Trump is talking to union leaders about jobs, and a DNC chair candidate is talking about shutting white people down. This should end well.

And she's running against four minorities. LOL typical white liberal.

Onikage - "I'm white, I don't get it"

Yeah, we're just a part of the race that ended slavery, declared women to be equals, and molded modern civilization. We definitely don't deserve a spot in the round table of "racial alignment" though.

"race that ended slavery" - don't act like you did not start it and own slaves

"declared women to be equal" - good to know it was men that decided women were equal, haha

wow white people are such benevolent people haha.  Its like saying we stole all this land but give us credit for giving it back.....

White people do deserve a spot at the table of course but not cause we were nice enough to let our slaves go or because we let woman vote, wtf.  We deserve to be at the table as we are people and our opinions are just as important as anyone elses.  We are a large group with a lot of power and should have a say in our society nothing wrong with this.  We are important and valuble, we do not need to feel guilty about the past but need to work towards making things better.  

Josh - 

"declared women to be equal" - good to know it was men that decided women were equal, haha

wow white people are such benevolent people haha.  Its like saying we stole all this land but give us credit for giving it back.....

White people do deserve a spot at the table of course but not cause we were nice enough to let our slaves go or because we let woman vote, wtf.  We deserve to be at the table as we are people and our opinions are just as important as anyone elses.  We are a large group with a lot of power and should have a say in our society nothing wrong with this.  We are important and valuble, we do not need to feel guilty about the past but need to work towards making things better.  

If you think white people started slavery... I don't think it's even worth responding to anything else you said.

Onikage - 
Josh - 

If you think white people started slavery... I don't think it's even worth responding to anything else you said.

would you like to educate me who owned slaves in america? 

Josh -

Let our slaves go? Or 620,000 men died?

Whites started slavery? Read much?

Women have equal rights, we moved on from controlling women years ago. Look no further than the Middle East to see those that haven't.

Josh -

Haha started slavery!!

Go sit in the corner you fucking dunce.

Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - 
Josh -

Haha started slavery!!

ok who started and owned slaves in america? 

Blizass - 
Josh -

Let our slaves go? Or 620,000 men died?

Whites started slavery? Read much?

Women have equal rights, we moved on from controlling women years ago. Look no further than the Middle East to see those that haven't.

so you think white men should be thanked for allowing our women to have rights? the fact you think women should thank men for not being oppressive like the middle east? its like thanking someone for not robbing a bank

Josh - 
Onikage - 
Josh - 

would you like to educate me who owned slaves in america? 

Moving the goal post mid conversation, very polished political move partner.

Josh - 
Cawsie77andConorTouchedMe - 
Josh -

Haha started slavery!!

ok who started and owned slaves in america? 

Nobody ever said America.
Since you asked though, it was likely Anthony Johnson - A black man.