My kids mom is not allowing our kids

To have boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, or dating to occur, unless they are at the age to seek a husband or wife. Note, my boys are 10, 12. My girl is 14.

I told her this will cause a terrible rebellion.

Well yeah, why would you want your kids dating each other?

Arkansas?

They are all to young to date

10 and 12 year olds date?

Much like kids with guns, teach them to be safe and teach them the consequences of not being safe. 

Darup -

I don't think that's the the point of the op. 

I understand how you guys interrupt dating in this context...But, dating is just a general term to kids these days

wormiwalkinstik - I understand how you guys interrupt dating in this context...But, dating is just a general term to kids these days
I'm not agreeing or supporting this team, but to kids dating is the same as having a bf/gf that's very insignificant

14 is old enough to date. With technology these days, damn 10 and 12yrs old be sexting each other on facebook and social media platforms. I can remember when i was 14, i was horny as fuck. Had nudie mags hidden in my room and all that. Let kids be kids and enjoy thier lifes before bills and broken dreams. 

telll mom to let her bang, bro.

wormiwalkinstik - To have boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, or dating to occur, unless they are at the age to seek a husband or wife. Note, my boys are 10, 12. My girl is 14.

I told her this will cause a terrible rebellion.

She must be 28.

You will be the youngest grandfather on the og.

*hold up doll"

Ok, where did daddy touch you?

Darup -

This

gotta be 16 up in herr

pics of ex.

...and daughter.

Dating is not to you what it means to kids. Dating is an interchangeable term such as "going out".

What's her rationale? Religious nutter?

BarkLikeADog - What's her rationale? Religious nutter?

Ex wife is 26.......

She’s fucking it up.

have her read this then talk to her about it:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/parenting/wp/2018/02/14/why-you-should-permit-and-encourage-your-teen-to-date/?utm_term=.15a776960b0b