My last 2 fights...... U bored?

Stu P Dasso - Until iPhone link Phone Post

Ya wish there was one, there might be, the da silva scrap is iPhone, but I don't know if the others work for iPhones. Phone Post

Ian, I have no doubt you'll be the first to hold that UFC flyweight belt. Fuck the haters, 125 pounders are the shit. Can't wait to see Uncle Creepy as a coach on TUF! Phone Post

chuckles1 - Ian, I have no doubt you'll be the first to hold that UFC flyweight belt. Fuck the haters, 125 pounders are the shit. Can't wait to see Uncle Creepy as a coach on TUF! Phone Post

I appreciate that dude! Thanks for supporting me Phone Post

I just hate decision in general. For me, the entire point of fighting is to finish, and the only reason why decisions should be accepted is because we need a time limit for PPV's. The main reason why I love MMA is because I know a fight can end at any time. In my opinion, if a fighter isn't trying to finish, then it doesn't matter how athletic, skilled, technical or dangerous he is, I'm still going to be bored. GSP for example, he shines in all of those categories, but he doesn't even try to finish anymore, and that takes the fight out of the fight.

The small guys aren't like GSP though, because they try to finish, it just seems they have more trouble getting it done. Cruz vs Faber was an alright fight, but I realised by about the third round that they are unlikely to finish each other, so my interest plummeted. Maybe I'm just a bit old school, but I want to watch the top guys in the world fight, not compete, and in my opinion, fights should be finished, not decided.

Uncle Creepy -
Uncle Creepy -
ShanTheMan - ^Boooooooooooo

just kiddin playa

Haha I agree but he doesn't lol Phone Post

Lol!!! I mean she!! No homo!!! Phone Post

Uh-huh, sure.. lol Phone Post

2012 shall be dubbed - The Year of The Creep

Congrats Ian on all your recent success, best of luck on your road to getting that UFC belt!

Nice.

I personally can't wait for you to be in the UFC.

Also, I got you on twitter, been there for a while.

Best of luck to you, Ian!

You’re a G Ian.
I Like your fighting style.
It’s time to see the lighter guys in the UFC. You guys seem to exhibit greater stamina, a wider range of techniques and more risk taking.

I have one very serious question for you:
Do you think you and Dominick cruz could take out Cain Velasquez in a 2 on 1 special attraction?
Call me crazy, but that shit will sell out arenas!

ttt 4 later.

FYPM - You’re a G Ian.
I Like your fighting style.
It’s time to see the lighter guys in the UFC. You guys seem to exhibit greater stamina, a wider range of techniques and more risk taking.

I have one very serious question for you:
Do you think you and Dominick cruz could take out Cain Velasquez in a 2 on 1 special attraction?
Call me crazy, but that shit will sell out arenas!

Hahahahahha ive never been asked that question that's a good one Phone Post

romophobia -  Nice.
I personally can't wait for you to be in the UFC.
Also, I got you on twitter, been there for a while.
Best of luck to you, Ian!

Thanks pal! Phone Post

Jsteven -

The last video of this fight I was really comfortable.:silva is tough that's why he was #1. He's got great timing Phone Post

When he took my.back I knew I wouldn't be submitted but I was like wtf! Hahaha Phone Post

just watched your fights. made me a fan!

You made me some bucks your last fight and parlays still alive! i love you bra! ;)

FABERLICIOUS - just watched your fights. made me a fan!

That's my job ;) thanks pal! Phone Post

Grabako - You made me some bucks your last fight and parlays still alive! i love you bra! ;)

Hahaha that's good to hear!! Phone Post