My little guy turns 2 today

My one and only son (that I know of) turns 2 today. Wish him a happy birthday you filthy animals.

VTFU for finding our family picture so fast

Give him a loving smack upside the back of the head from uncle Altofsky.

Happy birthday to your boy. Many many more to come as well.

Awesome. My girls turned 3 and 5 this week (the 18th and 20th). I'm filling water-balloons for their party this afternoon actually. Phone Post 3.0

Happy birthday to the little guy. Tell him now that he's two, he's already stronger than FC.

2 is such a great age. Phone Post 3.0

Naderhood - Happy birthday to the little guy. Tell him now that he's two, he's already stronger than FC.

2 is such a great age. Phone Post 3.0

Probably stronger than me at this point too. I just spent the last hour setting up things outside for his party and its about 88 degrees and I feel like I just ran a marathon.

I need to get back in shape or this kid is going to wreck me by 4.

Sweet Phone Post

2 is an awesome age... Don't buy the terrible 2 bullshit Phone Post 3.0

Happy bday. I love my kids birthdays. Phone Post

Happy birthday!! Mine son turned two April 21st. It was so much fun. At the moment he is whining and throwing his toys at the wall. Phone Post 3.0

Happy Birthday little dude! 

While parenting is a brilliant ride from beginning to end, two to four years old is a stage that is so full of cuteness that can never be matched again..............enjoy it immensely!

He had a great day....lots of cars and trains gifts...bouncy house, sprinkler, water table....cake..it was a good day.