My Little Pony/Bronies... WTF

My daughter is four. She had a new favorite show about every few months. Here lately, we've been hitting the My Little Ponies hard.
Well I've heard of 'Bronies' before so I'll admit, I've watched a few episodes with my daughter, for research of course.
Seriously, what the fuck? There are grown, straight men out there that are huge fans of this show? Typically I have a "to each their own" attitude, but this is just plain weird.
I know Bronies are old news, but seriously, what in the fuck? Phone Post 3.0

A kid that my 15 year old son used to hang out with is a Bronie and a gay. I don't understand it either as my daughter is way into MLP's as she calls them. Phone Post 3.0

Special Snowflake disease gone wild meeting Aspergers, this is what happens.

Yup......yep...

I'm surprised it took this long for you to know they exist. I imagine there's been threads made about then before, no? Phone Post 3.0

Lulz McGee - Yup......yep...

I'm surprised it took this long for you to know they exist. I imagine there's been threads made about then before, no? Phone Post 3.0
There are, but i just caught a couple episodes and this is something I do not get. It's straight up weird. Phone Post 3.0

the_b00ts - I made a thread a few years back about this and a guy on here was a bronie and got very emotional in his arguments. Phone Post 3.0
Find this thread and show us all that you are not that guy Phone Post 3.0

i'm actually surprised that they are straight.

Bronies also known as pedophiles Phone Post 3.0

yusul - i'm actually surprised that they are straight.
I'm sure not all, but I remember seeing some show where they were interviewing some "Bronies" and they said they were straight and just normal dudes.

Shit is mind bottling. Phone Post 3.0

the_b00ts -
Searchinghappy -
the_b00ts - I made a thread a few years back about this and a guy on here was a bronie and got very emotional in his arguments. Phone Post 3.0
Find this thread and show us all that you are not that guy Phone Post 3.0
What guy? The bronie? I like Paw Patrol homie Phone Post 3.0
Paw Patrol is the shit I watch it with my 2 year old everyday Phone Post 3.0

Even PC Principal thinks their fags. Phone Post 3.0

I saw my first Bronie in real life last year in a small town. He looked about 20-23 years old. WTF? Would NEVER let him anywhere near children.

Stern vs. Bronies!

Round 2

I've seen that they make fuckable my little ponies... Shit is definitely one of the weirdest fetishes IMO Phone Post 3.0

I think Netflix had a documentary about bronies Phone Post 3.0

DaveFu - Stern vs. Bronies!
Will watch tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0

D TRE - I've seen that they make fuckable my little ponies... Shit is definitely one of the weirdest fetishes IMO Phone Post 3.0
That's fuckin gross. Phone Post 3.0

Clopper! Phone Post 3.0

D TRE - I've seen that they make fuckable my little ponies... Shit is definitely one of the weirdest fetishes IMO Phone Post 3.0
The first time I read this I thought you meant "fuckable" as in attractive enough to fuck. I really hope you meant fuckable as in physically possible to put your dick into instead. Phone Post 3.0