My local fake BB thread. How its done...

So I sent Murilo a message:

Me:

"I hope you had a great New Years and Holidays!

I am a big fan of BTT and your jiu jitsu for many many years and a good friend of xxxxxxx (BTT BB from Brasilia).

I have a quick question regarding a BJJ guy I met here in my suburb of Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia.

I was talking to this guy i met over New Years and he said that he is a "BTT Black belt" (from Sao Paulo). His name is XXXXXXXX.

Just wondering if you know of this guy, because he didnt know who Ze Mario Sperry is. A bit strange for a 'BTT black belt', no?

http://www.facebook.com/xxxxxxx

I asked him if he would like to come to my academy and teach a class, but he said that he doesnt like to train in Australia as "everyone fights in the streets". I thought this a very strange thing to say!!

Is he a BTT black belt?

Anyway, thanks for your many years of jiu jitsu and ... (more sucky message etc)

Thanks again Prof!

AND GUESS THE FUCK WHAT YOU UG TARDS?!

subscribed

3 HOURS AND 16 MINUTES LATER...

Murilo Bustamante January 8 at 11:54am Report

Ben, I don't remember him, but BTT is a big team with a lot of academies affiliates. I am making a research among them to find where he can from, or if he is part of the team.
Anyway thanks for let me know, I will let you know as soon I get a answer from my instructors.
Best,

MB

This is the dues screen saver... kinda funny for someone who soesnt want to train here because "australians fight on the street too much"

I get shit done. 1st page of thread and Murilo is on the case!

you ruined your chance

when he said australians fight on the street to much you should have replied with:

RIght straight punch followed up by upper cut...then single leg to knee bar.

then said  YUP! it appears they do.

when he got up you should follow with...i thought a BTT BB would be tougher than that. then evil laugh

^ If you're gonna bust a fake BB, who better to do it than Murillo?

Straight to the top, baby.

Pretjah -  you ruined your chance

when he said australians fight on the street to much you should have replied with:

RIght straight punch followed up by upper cut...then single leg to knee bar.

then said  YUP! it appears they do.

when he got up you should follow with...i thought a BTT BB would be tougher than that. then evil laugh

Thats how we holl.

Goodnight.

This was quite taxing, being so drunk and handsome and nekkid girl behind me on bed and all...

No Pics.

Goodnight.

BenBJJ - 3 HOURS AND 16 MINUTES LATER...

bustamante 3:16????

Dude has no tattoos. Definitely fake! Phone Post

East Sydney BJJ fraud squad was on fire today.

BJJBEN gettin' it done.  Thread title is full of WIN

dude bragged to the WRONG mother-fucker.

Sub'd

Oh oh. That guy is in deep.

in for the lulz

Murilo Bustamante January 9 at 7:15am Report
Ben,
I made a research among some of my instructors and none of them knew this guy. I can't remeber him as well, so, when you meet him again ask him who was his teacher and where he come from.
Thanks for your help and you are welcome anytime in BTT
Probably I will go to Australia to teach seminars this year, hope to meet you there
Best,

Murilo

See, its easy!