My Mother, the Idiot

Somehow my mother forgets about April Fools day every single year. I've been pranking her since I was 16. I've called her from overseas and convinced her I was caught up in a military coup, had friends call and impersonate detectives, came out of the closet, converted to Islam, and plenty more.

Yet every year, she is somehow caught unawares.

This year I decided to double prank my wife and mother at the same time.

Anybody else have an extremely gullible loved one?

Lol in

Lol.awesome

Pics of Amber? 

Funny, but at some point your mom will reach a age when it becomes cruel for you to prank her

LOL

Omg what happened to your finger?

I like the way you work, OP. Stealing some of these ideas. Especially the finger thing. 

Hey i got a kid named jude also.

Lol

lol interested in the text replies

5 missed calls lol

TryhardNobody -
Throwin'Knuckles -
murfamurph -
Throwin'Knuckles -

I once told my mom I fell 20ft from a catwalk. She said oh my god.. I'm like mom I would be dead!

From 20 feet? Not likely but possible. 

I know of people dying from shorter than 20ft. I work in that industry.. It all depends on how you land. But yeah a 20ft fall to concrete can kill you.  I threw in that or either a broken back.. something along those lines. I mean I would be in the hospital for sure. 

LOL Good stuff OP

That pool video is fucking hilarious.

VectorWega - 
TryhardNobody - 
Throwin'Knuckles -
murfamurph -
Throwin'Knuckles -

I once told my mom I fell 20ft from a catwalk. She said oh my god.. I'm like mom I would be dead!

I know of people dying from shorter than 20ft. I work in that industry.. It all depends on how you land. But yeah a 20ft fall to concrete can kill you.  I threw in that or either a broken back.. something along those lines. I mean I would be in the hospital for sure. 

Holy shit!

That’s nuts but not 40 feet.

And pool guy died I assume?

Throwin'Knuckles - 
FrontBroRian -
VectorWega - 
TryhardNobody - 
Throwin'Knuckles -
murfamurph -
Throwin'Knuckles -

Holy shit!

That’s nuts but not 40 feet.

And pool guy died I assume?

RIP bro..

Did he not? I mean we see him go under water, not come up, and no one rushing to save him. Didn’t even get his pool cover off. If he died, that’s prob one of the funniest death videos ever

Throwin'Knuckles -
TryhardNobody -
Throwin'Knuckles -
murfamurph -
Throwin'Knuckles -

THE LEGEND