My mouth. It's watering ...

for some champaign and lobster.

Michael Johnson KO's Barbosa

Lobster Dinner pick. Table reserved in the VIP section. No RSVP necessary. Just waltz in with a six pack of dimes. Get the G6 ready.

Lmao G6 Phone Post 3.0

I would love it but I put my money on Edson. He looked to good against Green. MJ trains striking with guys that love to use their hands, I'm not sure he is going to be ready for the long Muay Thai offense of Barboza. Phone Post 3.0

I'm always picking Barboza to win because he is so damn talented but lacks a good enough chin. MJ has been training with his beastly Blackzilian's and Holzken for this one, I think lobster might be served tomorrow

MJ is the most underrated fighter in the division. This is his year. I honestly don't think Barbosa even makes it out of the first round. Phone Post 3.0

Lick Boners - I'm always picking Barboza to win because he is so damn talented but lacks a good enough chin. MJ has been training with his beastly Blackzilian's and Holzken for this one, I think lobster might be served tomorrow
MJ has been training with Holzken? Kinda regretting my bet..

I've won money on MJ on every fight in his current run. Would suck to lose some the first time I've bet against him.. Phone Post 3.0

Bodog.eu Odds

UFC Fight Night 61 - Gigantinho Gymnasium, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Both must Fight for Action.

9:00p

Edson Barboza

Michael "The Menace" Johnson

+145

lol

FightToLive - Bodog.eu Odds

UFC Fight Night 61 - Gigantinho Gymnasium, Porto Alegre, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

Both must Fight for Action.

9:00p

Edson Barboza

Michael "The Menace" Johnson

+145

Now Barbosa is 155 Phone Post 3.0

I mean MJ. MJ is now plus 155 Phone Post 3.0

Agree. But Barboza's chin is suspect and Johnson's hands are really good. Phone Post 3.0

^ watch the Danny Castillo fight Phone Post 3.0

He was dropped by punches in 3 of his last 7 fights. He managed to recover against Castillo. But really, who has Barboza beat? Who is on his resume?

Meanwhile, MJ just KO'd Tibau -- a gritty veteran who never gets KO'd. He also schooled Lauzon, KO'd Castillo, and decidedly handled Guillard. Phone Post 3.0

TTT

Had a light breakfast this morning. Saving room for the indulgence tonight. Phone Post 3.0

MJ is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC and one of my faves. He is Dillashaw-level improved since TUF. I put money on him! Phone Post 3.0

I bet the under on this fight. Barbosa has no chin and Johnson has been susceptible to submissions in the past. Phone Post 3.0

AlbertEinstein - I bet the under on this fight. Barbosa has no chin and Johnson has been susceptible to submissions in the past. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU

I'm going to lay that as well Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - MJ is the most underrated fighter in the division. This is his year. I honestly don't think Barbosa even makes it out of the first round. Phone Post 3.0
Completely agree with this Phone Post 3.0

TTT

NIGHT OF THE DOGS

Six underdogs in a row? Phone Post 3.0

Pessimist_Pete - TTT

NIGHT OF THE DOGS

Six underdogs in a row? Phone Post 3.0
I hope so! Then I need the underdog train to stop, and Khabliov and Foot to win Phone Post 3.0