My nerd birthday presents this year

So I turned 43 today and the misses(no pics) took me to an antique store with tons of old comics and toys and said I had 3 hours and then she would pay the bill.

Pics(Not of wife) next post:

What a awesome geek birthday. Happy B-Day and it already seems like you had one.

I say geek cause nerd is for math and such but a geek is the true hardcore geek culture.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

So I turned 43 today and the misses(no pics) took me to an antique store with tons of old comics and toys and said I had 3 hours and then she would pay the bill.

Wow, she paid the entire $4.35 for the comics?!

super jealous of that capt america and last starfighter comic and the king conan

thats awesome

Curtis_E_Bare -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

yer gawtdamn right!

Pretjah -

super jealous of that capt america and last starfighter comic and the king conan

thats awesome

I always find a ratty #2 or #3 of Last Starfighter here and there while out and about but today I found the whole set in amazing condition.

Besides that I think the #1 Howard the Duck is my favorite. I've never found one out in the wild lol

Happy birthday my friend

Happy Birthday!

You're 43?! Goddammit I'm old. 

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Wood.

FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Captain America VS The Bukakki Bandit.

Happy Birthday, ive never been a comic guy but hope you scored some good ones.

Curtis_E_Bare -
FETT_Loadin76_TFK -

Haha. Was going to make exact same post.