MY NEW BUSINESS IN PHUKET, THAILAND

Can a blue or read embed my IG link and can y'all all give it a follow or FUCK YOU AND FUCK THE UG! ????

Josh -
Dominique Robinson - 
Josh -

lived in thailand for 12 years now if you need anything please let me know, PM me and I will give you my local number here if you want.  

Damn! How do I PM on the cell app?!

I sent you a message with my email.

you should have it in  your inbox and it should go to the email account you linked with your account as well.....

Emailed u

In. Looking at buying a small bar in Thailand.

Best of luck.

I may have some work in Thailand this year, it would make sense to have some RnR in Phuket afterwards.

FOX Force Five -

Best of luck.

I may have some work in Thailand this year, it would make sense to have some RnR in Phuket afterwards.

Follow my place on IG & stop on by brotha

BLUE PLEASE!

www.instagram.com/thejointphuket

www.instagram.com/fallenangel510 

Where my  blue & reds at?!

Dominique Robinson -

Better off posting YouTube videos here, since muds can embed from the app.

Let's go champ!

The Adversary -
Dominique Robinson -

Let's go champ!

Here's one!

blue please!

https://youtu.be/CBC5a1QEhH8

Dominique Robinson -
The Adversary -
Dominique Robinson -

Let's go champ!

Here's one!

blue please!

https://youtu.be/CBC5a1QEhH8

Here ya go, buddy:

Good interview, too bad the hosts are dorks. That red shirt dude ate a fart when you tried to get real about growing up poor. Nice shout outs to the UG, keep at it man.

It's super cool that you've got a wider scope for your end game, and you're helping your friends out along the way. 

PM sent

The Adversary -

Good interview, too bad the hosts are dorks. That red shirt dude ate a fart when you tried to get real about growing up poor. Nice shout outs to the UG, keep at it man.

It's super cool that you've got a wider scope for your end game, and you're helping your friends out along the way. 

The host are solid. Both have helped me out a lot giving me a platform. Yea brotha I appreciate it & hope I play my pieces right to end up good in the end for myself and my people

Opening my business in Phuket April, back in the fighting game May, along w/James Chaney.

The Adversary -

The hosts are some of the nicest guys in the business and been around a long time. Show them some respect man.

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -
The Adversary -

The hosts are some of the nicest guys in the business and been around a long time. Show them some respect man.

That they are!

Dominique Robinson -
The Adversary -

That they are!

Alright fellas, I guess I was too harsh about them. Not my typical format; I'm a podcast fan, where things go deep. I was just interested in the background story, which was glossed over IMO. 

I'm sure they're good guys, this is why I shouldn't watch mainstream stuff. Not my jam. 

The Adversary -
Dominique Robinson -
The Adversary -

That they are!

Alright fellas, I guess I was too harsh about them. Not my typical format; I'm a podcast fan, where things go deep. I was just interested in the background story, which was glossed over IMO. 

I'm sure they're good guys, this is why I shouldn't watch mainstream stuff. Not my jam. 

It's all good mayne

Mike Swick just held an event here in Thailand I commentated, check it out

https://youtu.be/WDdW0klo6gQ

The Adversary -
Dominique Robinson -
The Adversary -

That they are!

it's all good man... no matter how good one person thinks a show is, someone out there won't like it.