My new Instructional "Advanced Guillotine Guard" is out now (Sample 1)

Here is an excerpt of my new „Advanced Guillotine Guard“ Series. The new Series takes the Guillotine Guard to another level. If you are looking for a new & unique form of Guard Control for No-Gi and MMA that is a real Gamechanger then check out my new series.

4 Likes

This is another excerpt of my new “Guillotine Guard” instructional series. In this particular scenario I explain what do do if your opponent jumps over before completly getting the Guillotine Guard. As you can see there is a strong transition from the 100% Control directly into the T-Kimura / KImura Trap Position

If you like my Guillotine Guard stuff this one is for you. I have created two (free) gameplan maps which will show you how to connect all the techniques from my two Guillotine Instructional videos. I think this is pretty helpful to really get a Guillotine Guard game and not just a random collection of techniques. Check out the
two new gameplans here:

1 Like

Looks pretty groovy!

2 Likes

It is definately a gamechanger. It can be combine with other guards and works pretty good against people who pass on their knees.

1 Like

If you don´t like downloads but oldschool DVDs, here we go:

1 Like

If you want my instructionals for a very good price use the Black Friday code at BJJ Fanatics: BLACKFRIDAY2021

1 Like

Get my BJJ instructionals for the cheapest price ever. 50% Black Friday Discount at BJJ Fanatics. Use the code: BLACKFRIDAY2021