My New Podcast Concept

Elias Cepeda - 
YVES JOCKSTRAP - Sounds incredible Elias, you would be one of the few people who I would listen to in this type of podcast as you are a true MMA journalist who has been around before the new generation of clowns who are disguising themselves as "media"

Guests I would like to see:

Matt Hume, Naseem Hamed, Genki Sudo, Mike Tyson, Erik Paulson, Carlos Newton, Miguel Cotto, Renzo Gracie, Mirko Cro Cop, Fedor, , Mario Sperry, Freddie Roach, Emmanuel Steward, Max Kellerman and Wallid Ismail.

Great list, YJ! And thanks for the kind words! 

I think Seagal and Coleman, Randy and Norris and Hendo for sure.

Bill Pharoni - Sounds good, keep us posted.

Yes please on this same thread Elias okay?

Lazer MMA -
Bill Pharoni - Sounds good, keep us posted.

Yes please on this same thread Elias okay?

Sure thing Phone Post

Lazer MMA -
Elias Cepeda - 
YVES JOCKSTRAP - Sounds incredible Elias, you would be one of the few people who I would listen to in this type of podcast as you are a true MMA journalist who has been around before the new generation of clowns who are disguising themselves as "media"

Guests I would like to see:

Matt Hume, Naseem Hamed, Genki Sudo, Mike Tyson, Erik Paulson, Carlos Newton, Miguel Cotto, Renzo Gracie, Mirko Cro Cop, Fedor, , Mario Sperry, Freddie Roach, Emmanuel Steward, Max Kellerman and Wallid Ismail.

Great list, YJ! And thanks for the kind words! 

I think Seagal and Coleman, Randy and Norris and Hendo for sure.

Love all of those except for Seagal. For now, the interviews will just be with those involved in the fight world and martial arts. Wouldn't want to waste anyones time Phone Post

No not U too! If AS credits Seagal(and Machida too) and you can see him training each one on you tube, what is the issue? He is a 7th degree BB no? Come on Elias.

I'd like to do this with you. Possible!? Phone Post

Kind of like a Terry Gross Fresh Air interview format?  This would be great. 

Lazer MMA - 

No not U too! If AS credits Seagal(and Machida too) and you can see him training each one on you tube, what is the issue? He is a 7th degree BB no? Come on Elias.
The issues are many, my friend, but I like you too much to burst the bubble or argue:)

BonquishaBLOOD -  I'd like to do this with you. Possible!? Phone Post

I appreciate the enthusiasm and interest! I've got this show manned for now already three episodes into taping already, and have edited about one and a half) but you never know. I'll likely be adding more audio content to the blog once this one gets its legs under it. feel free to hit me up on email here or @eliascepeda on twitter in the meantime before I get an email address for the show/blog.

Thanks!

Old Feller -  Kind of like a Terry Gross Fresh Air interview format?  This would be great. 

Mr Larsen! Kinda, sorta. If I ever do radio half as well as Terry does, I'll be a happy camper.

Elias Cepeda - 
Lazer MMA - 
The issues are many, my friend, but I like you too much to burst the bubble or argue:)

Consider it a favor! Let's see. He walked behind AS in the weigh in. He walked with him to the octagon. He said he was training AS again. I have seen him train (youtube) AS myself (and Machida). He is a 7th degree BB in Aikido?

AS has credited him. Really what CAN THE ISSUE EVEN BE???!!

enlighten please, as I'm at a loss sir! TY