My new podcast! Please support!

https://youtu.be/9k8xJS-AaHQ

Hey guys! I just made a youtube channel and podcast. I'm VERY new to this. I know the name is super cheesy and I might not come off as likable. 

I'm a super huge podcast fan since I was young and I've always had a dream to make my own. This took a lot of courage and even though its shitty, I'm proud of it.

Thanks! And stay safe!

Lol at “may not be likable”....   good luck bro 

3 Likes
Dugs95 -

Lol at “may not be likable”....   good luck bro 

I mumble a lot and the name is cheesy lol. This was one a disaster pretty much, but I had to pull the trigger and just do it. Lol

Charles Barkley -

no thanks lol u are

Are what?

![](upload://AciUJfWO7CVrZqToccf6b3EQ0o3.gif)

Sylum94 -
Charles Barkley -

no thanks lol u are

Are what?

Yeah, he doesn’t know anything about this place. 

DropKick Joe -

An mma fan that started a podcast and YouTube channel. Was it wrong of me to post on here?

Borgata Grille 2 -

Where is your dumb mug?  All I see is all black like purgatory or some shit. Podcast fail bro. 

I didnt plan on showing my face. I dont have a good enough set up. I'm working my way there. 

1 Like
DropKick Joe -
Sylum94 -
Charles Barkley -

no thanks lol u are

Are what?

Was I wrong for posting this?

Sylum94 -
DropKick Joe -

An mma fan that started a podcast and YouTube channel. Was it wrong of me to post on here?

Do you know a man by the name of KBarbs? 

2 Likes
DropKick Joe -
Sylum94 -
DropKick Joe -

Do you know a man by the name of KBarbs? 

Not at all

Sylum94 - 
DropKick Joe -
Sylum94 -
Charles Barkley -

no thanks lol u are

Are what?

No, but I imagine the chilly reception has a lot to do with the fact that you just joined the site and are asking for the support of members with your very first post, and barely bothered to even introduce yourself.

It comes across as attempting to use the community here rather than be a part of it.

3 Likes
mixedmartialfarts -
Sylum94 - 
DropKick Joe -
Sylum94 -
Charles Barkley -

no thanks lol u are

Are what?

No, but I imagine the chilly reception has a lot to do with the fact that you just joined the site and are asking for the support of members with your very first post, and barely bothered to even introduce yourself.

It comes across as attempting to use the community here rather than be a part of it.

I can see how that came across shitty. I used to actually be a but active on here and now I just lurk. I'm sorry if I came off shitty, it wasnt my intention at all. This was actually my attempt in trying to get more involved in the community.

I'm just sorry if I came off poorly. 

Charles Barkley -

i do t forgive u lol .

You dont have to forgive me. But I forgive you

I have volume all the way up and cant hear shit. Lol. Quality work buddy.

2 Likes

I can’t hear you man.  Volume is way too low.  

You need to be in the same room as your microphone!

Also your join date is under your username so it's hard to claim you were active for a long time and are now just lurking.

I'm all for more martial arts content out there, made a lot of good friends while creating my own and watching others stuff. I can only say keep doing it if it's what you enjoy and takea ll the negative comments as pointers to improve on your next punt!

3 Likes
Ninja Lee -

Also your join date is under your username so it's hard to claim you were active for a long time and are now just lurking.

I'm all for more martial arts content out there, made a lot of good friends while creating my own and watching others stuff. I can only say keep doing it if it's what you enjoy and takea ll the negative comments as pointers to improve on your next punt!

My mic is shit. I'm ordering a new one now. I deal with social anxiety pretty bad, so I wanted to just say "fuck it" and just do it, even though I knew it was going to be shit. 

I'm using a different account because I forgot the info on my old account. Seems like bs I know, but it would be weird to lie about something like that. 

I really appreciate the feedback though. Thank you

1 Like
knockoutfighter -

I can’t hear you man.  Volume is way too low.  

I'm working on it. Appreciate the feedback. Thank you!

Sylum94 -
Ninja Lee -

My mic is shit. I'm ordering a new one now. I deal with social anxiety pretty bad, so I wanted to just say "fuck it" and just do it, even though I knew it was going to be shit. 

I'm using a different account because I forgot the info on my old account. Seems like bs I know, but it would be weird to lie about something like that. 

I really appreciate the feedback though. Thank you

What was your previous screenname? 

2 Likes