My new podcast! Please support!

Keep creating, keep working, keep growing! 

2 Likes
Sylum94 -
Ninja Lee -

You need to be in the same room as your microphone!

Also your join date is under your username so it's hard to claim you were active for a long time and are now just lurking.

I'm all for more martial arts content out there, made a lot of good friends while creating my own and watching others stuff. I can only say keep doing it if it's what you enjoy and takea ll the negative comments as pointers to improve on your next punt!

My mic is shit. I'm ordering a new one now. I deal with social anxiety pretty bad, so I wanted to just say "fuck it" and just do it, even though I knew it was going to be shit. 

I'm using a different account because I forgot the info on my old account. Seems like bs I know, but it would be weird to lie about something like that. 

I really appreciate the feedback though. Thank you

That's all good brother, we all start somewhere right? And you're already ahead of the version of you that never started!

You can do a lot with "poor" equipment, might take some adjustments but I say keep it up!

3 Likes
Ninja Lee -
Sylum94 -
Ninja Lee -

Also your join date is under your username so it's hard to claim you were active for a long time and are now just lurking.

I'm all for more martial arts content out there, made a lot of good friends while creating my own and watching others stuff. I can only say keep doing it if it's what you enjoy and takea ll the negative comments as pointers to improve on your next punt!

My mic is shit. I'm ordering a new one now. I deal with social anxiety pretty bad, so I wanted to just say "fuck it" and just do it, even though I knew it was going to be shit. 

I'm using a different account because I forgot the info on my old account. Seems like bs I know, but it would be weird to lie about something like that. 

That's all good brother, we all start somewhere right? And you're already ahead of the version of you that never started!

You can do a lot with "poor" equipment, might take some adjustments but I say keep it up!

Thank you so much!!

DropKick Joe -
Sylum94 -
Ninja Lee -

What was your previous screenname? 

10thP4L 

Took me a while to find the information for it. 

Member since 1/28/14

But I was lurking previously.