My new Protech guard

I ordered my new Protech Guard about 3 weeks ago and got it in the mail yesterday. It fits great!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Great to hear it. Hopefully Protech is getting their shit together.

Is that a rigid double? Doesn't look like it has any breathing holes if it is.

Ground Zero?

Looks cool

"Is that a rigid double? Doesn't look like it has any breathing holes if it is"

The single mouthguard in the picture? No it's not a rigid double.

"The single mouthguard in the picture? No it's not a rigid double."

I was thinking it was, but it's kinda hard to tell from that pic. Do all the custom mouth guard guys do double rigids? I've got a kit from "Bite Me" but it's kinda hard to understand if their Mega Bite is double or rigid.

Sorry to jack the thread, I've just been shopping around for the best custom and can't seem to get straight answers.

Most are single. I'm sure they could make you a double though.

I'm surprised you got the custom guard within a month. I would reconsider if they are producing in a timely manner but I've already been burned so I won't chacne it.

It cost $100. I think the model was the fusion. I had already ordered once and just had to send Tom my mold back out, so that cut the time. If you want anything done to a mouth guard Tom can do it. He mentioned that it is even possible to put LED lights in a guard if you wanted something that flashy (pun intended). I doubt you would be able to use it though.

Yea, ive got one to and love it.

I ordered from Tom and he got my impression kit back last week. I hope to trying my new mouth piece out soon.

"Do all the custom mouth guard guys do double rigids?"

I doubt it since singles are better (provide all the protection, are easier to breath while wearing, and safer).

"Sorry to jack the thread, I've just been shopping around for the best custom and can't seem to get straight answers."

You'll only really get two answers, Gladiator or Protech. By most accounts Protech are the best and do the best custom work, while Gladiator are nearly as good and customer service is much better.

"e mentioned that it is even possible to put LED lights in a guard if you wanted something that flashy"

Nothing like having a light up bullseye. lol