My new Vitor Belfort Drawing (and a Lion)

VU this is so good it looks fake

Incredible Phone Post 3.0

good lord...that's amazing. Nice work, incredible talent. Phone Post 3.0

shoman -
Tommyunited - Evan you ever thought about tattooing? Phone Post 3.0

can't erase. too scary for me. what if i made a sword on some monsters chest and it looked like a penis?!?
Hahaha! Awesome work, man. You should give it a shot tho. Your art work is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Awesome work man! Phone Post 3.0

somebrownwhiteguy - 
shoman -
Tommyunited - Evan you ever thought about tattooing? Phone Post 3.0

can't erase. too scary for me. what if i made a sword on some monsters chest and it looked like a penis?!?
Hahaha! Awesome work, man. You should give it a shot tho. Your art work is amazing Phone Post 3.0

Half of what I do when drawing is erasing in light spots to get my tones and shading correct to achieve my desired affect. Also, I draw with the paper upside down on a hard surface.

Tattoos, you can't do that stuff and the body bends and moves. Looking at people that do hyper realism on tatts is crazy to me. I can do the drawing for it, but there is no way I'd put a needle in my hand and draw on someone. That is a crazy ass art medium all it's own.

I have seen this thread 1000 times and never bothered to look. I am glad I did, you are an incredible artist, great work and keep them coming!!!

Amaoanb Phone Post 3.0

great work, mad props!! Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit if thats really a drawing that is fuckin insane. Phone Post 3.0

Dope Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit that is amazing! Phone Post 3.0

A pencil? Sweet Jesus, are you autistic? Phone Post 3.0

Amazing

I thought for sure this was going to be a parody of the Sara McMann back tattoo thread a little while back that included a lion with down's syndrome, but now I see that is not the case. Someone should post a pic of that tat along side this one of Vitor's.

Simply stunning..wish i have ur gift Phone Post 3.0

Lot of people that have never seen my work. Go check my site shomanart.com. I have over 150 MMA pieces. Also, I am always doing deals and sales for the UG, because Kirik is my homeboy.

Amazing, you are very talented. Phone Post 3.0

I can't believe people can draw like that.

I seriously need to pick up some prints when I have the spare cash.

Good shit, as always.