My Next Fight...

Hermes has those crazy looping punches and always throws the knee from hell when people shoot on him, try not to end up on a highlight reel

but you have what it takes to win

good luck ill be pulling for you

Should be a helluva rumble!...Good luck Joe!

Good Luck Joe.

WAR JOE!!!

Do your thing Joe.

Hey, are you gonna go on Bubba's show when you are down in Tampa? Your interview was awesome and your girlfriend was pretty frickin' hot!

UFC in Tampa = AMAZINGLY AWESOME!

Remember that losing to Franca is nothing to hang your head about.

I support Joe, but Hermes is a scary fuckin proposition.

Joe, after you beat up Franca look up the Odyssey ... pretty amazing place

Creepy has been all over Tampa with Gracie Tampa. I'm sure he's aware of 2001: Space Odyssey. Best strip club on the east coast.

I hate it when two fighters I really like fight each other but good luck joe!

JOE IS THE MAN!!!!
met him in new angland.
super cool and way less creepy in person.
WAR LAUZON

Good luck, Joe!  This should be one hell of a fight - GREAT choice of opponents, imo!  Fight of the night possibilities!

School his ass like you did Jens- Jason from Iraq

Joe is a regular UG vet, but then, Hermes did destroy Manny Reyes for us all for $1... its a tought call who to support...No offense Joe but I think I might have to cheer for you both during this one.Best of Luck

Good luck Joe. It should be a great fight. Hermes is a great fighter and is super tough.

Good luck man, should be an awesome fight!

As an aside. Its weird to hear the UFC is going to use the Sundome instead of the St. Pete Times forum (where the NHL Lightning Play). The sundome is a shiethole and even the smaller shows like XFC use the Forum.... Ufc must be going cheap.

good luck to you Joe.

shit man, good luck brother, stay out of ybor while down there. you might end up in the orient road jail like me.

in the words of BJ Penn

"Come on Joe!"