My night is better than yours...

Hanging by a fire in the crisp autumn air, sipping an IPA, getting ready to grill a fat ribeye....

My night is better than yours....

It can't be that good if you are posting on the OG...

You lost me at "IPA" Phone Post 3.0

False, my night will be filled w/ drinking and heckling ugly hobo looking comedians....I win Phone Post 3.0

I am done with xmas shopping, and going shooting in the morning. I aint got a famn thing to do tonight, may go to the gym. I am doing ok bud Phone Post 3.0

Watching the Rangers game in, fireplace going, finished off a big helping of my wife's chicken francaise. Enjoying a Founders KBS, reading the OG, wife laying next to me waiting patiently for movie night and sexy time once the kids are out cold.

Not being competitive, just a good, relaxing night

You guys are all doing alright I'd say! Phone Post 3.0

So Loge....what are you wearin? Phone Post 3.0

I just got back from the gym, my Flyers are getting their asses kicked 7-1 and then I'm going to cry myself to sleep. Where do I rank? Phone Post 3.0

Magic_Mike - I just got back from the gym, my Flyers are getting their asses kicked 7-1 and then I'm going to cry myself to sleep. Where do I rank? Phone Post 3.0

They Flyers getting blown out just made my night even more enjoyable.

OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - So Loge....what are you wearin? Phone Post 3.0
A leather flight jacket.... Like a fucking man!!!!

You?

ASL? Phone Post 3.0

IPAs were so summer. I prefer APAs now.

The Loge -
OJTT_ConorWrestedHisBallsOnMyHead - So Loge....what are you wearin? Phone Post 3.0
A leather flight jacket.... Like a fucking man!!!!

You?

ASL? Phone Post 3.0
Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - I'm laying by the ocean, nice warm breeze, sipping on Hennessey and coke, just finished up my lobster and streak all while getting a bj. Phone Post 3.0
100% African American. Atta boy Phone Post 3.0

WattMell - I'm laying by the ocean, nice warm breeze, sipping on Hennessey and coke, just finished up my lobster and streak all while getting a bj. Phone Post 3.0
Yep yours is better... Goddammit.... Phone Post 3.0

WattMell -
The Loge -
Yep yours is better... Goddammit.... Phone Post 3.0
I'm actually about to go into work.. ): Phone Post 3.0
I take back what I said! I'm off till Monday!!! Phone Post 3.0

esque - Did you drag your computer out by the fire since you didn't post the OP from the app? Phone Post 3.0
I'm on the app brah! Phone Post 3.0

Im sick but still fuck your IPGAY. J/k I'm just grumps from teh flu.

Brewsnbuds - IPAs were so summer. I prefer APAs now.
Just say beer you fags. Phone Post 3.0

Started the day and cleaned my gutters on my roof and saved $100. Smashed some gross Chinese at pf changs followed by watching the Cubs, Hawks, and Bulls win their games. Then bought some sundaes at oberwise and then taught my 4 year old how to steal cars in gtav. Today was pretty good. Phone Post 3.0