My no guard or head shave OGers..

One, where are you at?

Two, why do we do it?

Three, why do we feel not clean when our hair grows in.

Four, what do you do to treat sunburnt scalps? That is the downfall for me..

My hair grows in thick and normal.. hairline normal. Just got into shaving it for BJJ years ago as it was just easier. Stuck with it for over 10 years now.. I feel dirty if it grows long, and since I've done it so long my hair will grow in like Walton goggins in justified if I don't cut it. 

Canada.

Going bald anyways.

?

Hats

So Cal.

Going bald and now gray, too.

Its a never ending battle to stay out of the sun. Irish/German so it doesnt take much.

There is nothing cleaner than the feeling of a cleanly shaved head.

Aloe? A hat?

so cal

hair is thinning/going bald.  its also much easier to manage.  i also dont have to go get a hair cut since i can do it myself.

because it looks unkempt when it grows out.  it also feels good after a fresh cut.

i usually wear a hat if i am going to be outside in direct sunlight for an extended period of time.

Was a no guard. Now I razor it to the scalp for grappling. It also feels nicer.

Shaved my head with clippers then a razor. Felt fucking amazing. I felt free 

Nc

Shaved is better than the horseshoe.

I never skip more than one day, and sometimes hit it twice a day.

Never let the dome get burnt. Buy a hat, use sunscreen. I usually slip up only once a year or so. And if it does wait a couple days and scrub the shit out of it instead of dealing with peeling.

^ I slipped up and got burnt while fishing (didn't even think as I was killing it).. now I look like a dandruff mess.. time to scrub like fuck

I shave with a razor every other day or so.

I am bald as shit on top... I've got a Kelsey Grammer thing going on.

I wear sunblock on my face and head when I'm going to be outside working or coaching soccer or whatever.

number one

South America

hair starting thinning when i was 29, it doesn't look bad when i grow it out, im nowhere near bald yet, but i actually prefer the look and feel of the number one, and i have a good shaped head for it. God help the oblong shaped head motherfuckers. I empathize.

I can grow a full head of beautiful hair. I shave it down once a week with clippers & no guard. Once every 5-6 weeks, I go & get a full treatment..... old school barber, takes it down to the skin & tightens up my beard. Does a great job, bill is usually about $25-$30 & I always give him over & above a good tip

groundfighter2000 - number one

South America

hair starting thinning when i was 29, it doesn't look bad when i grow it out, im nowhere near bald yet, but i actually prefer the look and feel of the number one, and i have a good shaped head for it. God help the oblong shaped head motherfuckers. I empathize.

Like Tom Hardy in Bronson?

Houston
Shaved that shit when it fell out first round of chemo.
After all the treatments the beard came back but scalp was thinner so I keep it shaved.
I go no guard about twice a week to keep it clean, but I do use a mint\teatree conditioner on my face and head
My people are from a dark cold place so I wear a hat sunscreen and sleeves unless in the water

Shave your shit with shaving cream and a razor.

You'll fucking love it.

In for later

pastorpain - Houston
Shaved that shit when it fell out first round of chemo.
After all the treatments the beard came back but scalp was thinner so I keep it shaved.
I go no guard about twice a week to keep it clean, but I do use a mint\teatree conditioner on my face and head
My people are from a dark cold place so I wear a hat sunscreen and sleeves unless in the water

God help you in this Texas sun. I get a little tan.. but if you are Irish or German and live here, it hurts quickly.

Louisiana

Initially shaved because I had a long mowhawk and I needed to look more professional. Can't think of a reason to grow it back. Wish I would have done this years ago. 

I shave with a 1 guard every two weeks. By the end of the 2nd week I'm almost going crazy about it being too long. It looks sloppy. 

I just shaved in January so no sunburn yet. I think I will wear a hat if I'm outside for very long. 

I've had a shaved head since the 7th grade, now I'm 35. Used to use a 2 clip but I've been no clip for many years. Day to day my head never gets burnt I just put sunscreen on when I go out for extended time or swimming.

31 SoCal, sexy as fuck

Shaved with no guard for like 15 years at least, for sports and for comfort. Now I use my dollar shave club razor like once per week and it gives me a little longer in between haircuts if I don't always have time to do it. My hairline is fine, I just like the feel.