My opinion of steroids.

IMO, if they are pro athletes getting paid for what they do, let them do what they want to do to put on a better performance. If they think roids will make their performance better, go for it.

If they die due to roid usage, then that's in their own hands.

What sucks is when a roided out monster uses his new improved muscles to hold someone down in a fight and yawn out a decision.

" Agreed.

throws away syringe "

Ow! What WTF did I just step on!

Does anyone know of someone who has died from roid usage?

"Does anyone know of someone wh has died from roid usage"

Half of the 1970's Steelers Offensive Line.

Lyle Alzedo went public when his brain tumor was announced. Not sure if the link was ever definitive, but he thought so.

"One could easily argue that processed foods are a detriment to an athlete's health for that matter."

How?

"muscles are not holding anyone down. If you can't get up, that's your problem. Technique first. A roided out monster would not have the energy to hold someone down for the duration of the match. All position"

Technique + roids is what I'm talking about. And it does happen.

ttt

Maybe we can make being fat illegal, or at least taxed.

Weigh people in 4/15 each year and do a bodyfat test. TTT for a fat tax. Lazy bastids buzzing around the parking lot in malls looking for a close space, sitting in McDonald's drive-throughs.

steroids = fucking gay

Checkout this interview.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do;jsessionid=DC1FC1CCCAE8FD65A7FCD429C1EF4D4C.hydra?id=459597

Drew - what is your opinion of the reefer?

There are people in jail right now for using a substance to make their bicep bigger. Thank got these phsyco paths are not roaming the streets. On the other hand there are child molesters walking out of court with probation. We are such a just society.

" On the other hand there are child molesters walking out of court with probation."

Yeah, but can you imagine if these child molesters were on steroids! There'd be no stopping them!

reefer = not gay

^^nice screen name. Say hi to mom for me.

"Yeah, but can you imagine if these child molesters were on steroids! There'd be no stopping them!
"

Actually if we put them on a good 6 month cycle with no PCT they'd not really be feeling like molesting anything. That's not a bad idea. All of societies problems can be answered on the UG if they'd only listen.

If you are able to jack an ape off and survive, you don't need steroids.

possibility of death? what makes you say that?

LOL